Lenzi's Request.....

Kinkyhairlady

I have not heard much talk about this product lately so I was wondering if anyone was still using it. I ordered it back in August and started using it but did not see much of a difference in my hair except my edges did start to fill in but no dramatic growth anywhere else so I gave up on it and started using mtg. Recently I decided to give it a try again and I am shocked on how much new growth I have gotten. I have started using it for about a week and a half and my scalp is extremely sore right now and that only happens when I am getting alot of growth at once. It is strange that I was not too impressed with it before and now it is working. I am wondering if this has something to do with the hair cycle she (ms. sue) mentions that may affect the results. I will update comparison pics to show what I am talking about because this product is truly amazing. Also the strange thing is that I was using MTG and it was working fine but all of the sudden it broke off the back of my hair really bad. My nape area was already a mess but the breakage was always at a certain area but I just recently noticed that the reason it refused to grow back there and the breakage continued up the nape was because I was using mtg back there. It did not have this affect on the rest of my hair though, so right now I am giving up the mtg because I don't want any more breakage in unexpected areas. The only thing I thought may have been the issue was probably the new growth growing so quick back there and the relaxed ends just started breaking but I certainly did not have 1 inch of growth there at all so maybe the back of my hair is too sensitive for mtg who knows. But Lenzi Request is not giving me this problem so I am unsure. Anyways I will post my pics in a couple of minutes on my fotki account.

Kinkyhairlady

I am having trouble signing into fotki. My dsl is down and I am using aol dial up and everthing seems messed up. If I can't do it does anyone know how I could post the pics here.

Jaelin

Still using it. Plan to order more next year. My father has ended up using most of mine 3/4. I kind of used him as my guinea pig without his knowledge - gave him half out it and after he told me it was working for him that's when I started to use it and gave him another half of what I had kept for myself. Right now I try to use it twice a week and I am happy with my results. I am only using it to fill in my temples.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1038&d=1129750409
is my comparison shots from a thread I posted in back in Oct. Wasn't focusing on my temples in my latest pics so I don't have any super closeups, but it's filled in a bit more since then.

ETA: updated my album.

Last edited:

cocopuff

I am still using it after first ordering it in August. The results have been really good. I have experienced growth every month that I continue to use it. I plan to order two more jars because I just ran out. I also recedived a Christ mas card in the mail from Ms. Sue and her company and I thought that was a nice gesture.

soulfusion

It worked for my mother. Her hair was thinning in a couple of places and they are now filled in. My friend used it for hair loss from pulling her hair back into ponytails everyday. She says it has helped her fill in thinness around the hairline (I haven't seen it). I never really used it enough because of (as usual) the smell.

The website is www.sunriseproductsonline.com

Keen

I still use it to grease my scalp when I'm wearing braids. I haven't really pay attention to whether it is working or not. I'll probably re-order since I don't have to mask the smell.

soulfusion

bklynwildheart said:
What's the main ingredient?? I might try this to grow out my nape.

just happen to have my jar nearby

Ingredients: Olive Oil, Un-petroleum, Essential Oils and Fragrances

Parvathi

pheb32 said:
just happen to have my jar nearby

Ingredients: Olive Oil, Un-petroleum, Essential Oils and Fragrances

Doesn't seem like anything too special:look: Looks like I can make my own concoction and come up with a Lenzi formula...glad to hear it worked for some of you though :)