Let Me Tell You Ladies About Sheldeez.com (RANT!)!

LocksOfLuV

Okay so a while ago I planned to boycott sheldeez.com because of their unprofessional business. I do not like the fact that they will take your money and clear the funds immediately but take WEEKS to ship. I also thought good business was not charging funds until you ship or atleast letting the customers know if the item is on back-order before they buy or atleast listing it on the website. I would post this in the Vendor section but I want all the lurkers to see this message too, this is ridiculous.:mad:

So, needless to say the inner (cheap) PJ in me got curious 3 weeks ago when I see this Biolage spray that is normally 20 bucks on sale for 6 at sheldeez.com. I would usually go for Paynesbeautysupply, but they don't carry Biolage so I thought I would give sheldeez another chance (after they burned me twice). Anyways, I bought that and the Breakthru shampoo. Now this was three weeks ago keep in mind.

After about 2 weeks of not getting my items I called them and the rude woman that answered the phone told me that they would be getting the Breakthru in the following monday and it will be shipped that night and I should get it by the end of the week. I said okay, I guess I will wait. The following tuesday (today) I called to see if the item was shipped (from last week remember) and they still didn't get the Breakthru in and she was telling me that they "MIGHT" get it in on Monday. Heeeeellll no, I want my ish now! Needless to say I canceled the order. It just burns me up that they have no problem taking your money yet they can't even drop you a little email telling you your item was on back-order or the expected date when they should get it. And to top it off they have that rude girl answering the phone who acts like you are asking her for her damn paycheck!:mad:

Anyways, I am not going through this ish again and that makes it the third time Sheldeez.com has played me. Ladies and gents beware. (end of rant) *breaths*

HoneyDew

Girl, you are not the only one that has had to deal with that crap with them. NEVER again. I am not ever ordering from them again because they are SO unprofessional.

LocksOfLuV

HoneyDew said:
Girl, you are not the only one that has had to deal with that crap with them. NEVER again. I am not ever ordering from them again because they are SO unprofessional.

I was feeling like a fool thinking it was my fault since they burned me twice before. Like you said, NEVER again....

MzOptimistic

LocksOfLuV said:
Okay so a while ago I planned to boycott sheldeez.com because of their unprofessional business. I do not like the fact that they will take your money and clear the funds immediately but take WEEKS to ship. I also thought good business was not charging funds until you ship or atleast letting the customers know if the item is on back-order before they buy or atleast listing it on the website. I would post this in the Vendor section but I want all the lurkers to see this message too, this is ridiculous.:mad:

So, needless to say the inner (cheap) PJ in me got curious 3 weeks ago when I see this Biolage spray that is normally 20 bucks on sale for 6 at sheldeez.com. I would usually go for Paynesbeautysupply, but they don't carry Biolage so I thought I would give sheldeez another chance (after they burned me twice). Anyways, I bought that and the Breakthru shampoo. Now this was three weeks ago keep in mind.

After about 2 weeks of not getting my items I called them and the rude woman that answered the phone told me that they would be getting the Breakthru in the following monday and it will be shipped that night and I should get it by the end of the week. I said okay, I guess I will wait. The following tuesday (today) I called to see if the item was shipped (from last week remember) and they still didn't get the Breakthru in and she was telling me that they "MIGHT" get it in on Monday. Heeeeellll no, I want my ish now! Needless to say I canceled the order. It just burns me up that they have no problem taking your money yet they can't even drop you a little email telling you your item was on back-order or the expected date when they should get it. And to top it off they have that rude girl answering the phone who acts like you are asking her for her damn paycheck!:mad:

Anyways, I am not going through this ish again and that makes it the third time Sheldeez.com has played me. Ladies and gents beware. (end of rant) *breaths*

Did you ask to speak to her manager? Oohhh, stuff like this just rub me the wrong way. I would ask to speak to her manager, her manager, manager or whoever I need to talk to because her attitude sucks...wheww..I have zero tolerance for BS:mad:

LocksOfLuV

tsmith said:
Did you ask to speak to her manager? Oohhh, stuff like this just rub me the wrong way. I would ask to speak to her manager, her manager, manager or whoever I need to talk to because her attitude sucks...wheww..I have zero tolerance for BS:mad:

Girl I know the man by NAME, okay! Like I said this wasn't the first time this happened. I just decided to hit them where it hurts and say **** it and get my money back.

Even getting in touch with the manager is a hassle.

loveable37

I am glad i didnt ordered from them/that company i never ordered from any company dont send email

SHELDEEZ.COM
Supose to send

COMFIRMATION NUMBER SOON AFTER U PLACE A ORDER,AFTER THAT
ANOTHER EMAIL TELLIN THA UR ORDER BEEN PROCESSED,
FINAL EMAIL TELLIN U WHEN U RECIEVE UR PACKAGE .

NOW UP-FRONT THEY SUSPOSE TO TELL IF IF ITS A BACK ORDER OR NOT IF THEY DIDNT THA UNPROFESSIONAL.

MzOptimistic

LocksOfLuV said:
Girl I know the man by NAME, okay! Like I said this wasn't the first time this happened. I just decided to hit them where it hurts and say **** it and get my money back.

Even getting in touch with the manager is a hassle.

Yah, you did right I would have done the same thing too. I'm quick to say give me my da*n money back. I'll do that in a heartbeat and it's soooo funny because I look sooo sweet/innocent but I'll jap out in a minute but I've gotten better, trying to have positive thoughts now.

Last edited:

MzOptimistic

loveable37 said:
I am glad i didnt ordered from them/that company i never ordered from any company dont send email

SHELDEEZ.COM
Supose to send

COMFIRMATION NUMBER SOON AFTER U PLACE A ORDER,AFTER THAT
ANOTHER EMAIL TELLIN THA UR ORDER BEEN PROCESSED,
FINAL EMAIL TELLIN U WHEN U RECIEVE UR PACKAGE .

NOW UP-FRONT THEY SUSPOSE TO TELL IF IF ITS A BACK ORDER OR NOT IF THEY DIDNT THA UNPROFESSIONAL.

Right, a professional business will have on back order next to the item but a thirsty company won't tell you nathan.

chouchou

A NEED TO KNOW!!!!

My accounting was reviewing my bank statements and questioned a beauty supply purchase I made back in August for $3029.09, to find out that sheldeez over charged my account by $3,000.00. The manager's suppose to call me back I hope soon. Ladies please review your statements. I hope to get a refund asap. This is not a joke. I called them yesterday. i will keep you guys posted.

ubavka123

Oh, say it isn't so...:( This is my relaxer hook-up and they always ship DHL and it comes super fast. I am so sorry to hear that they can be unprofessional. I'll have to think twice about using them again if I can find another source for my relaxer online.

lsubabiedee

chouchou said:
A NEED TO KNOW!!!!

My accounting was reviewing my bank statements and questioned a beauty supply purchase I made back in August for $3029.09, to find out that sheldeez over charged my account by $3,000.00. The manager's suppose to call me back I hope soon. Ladies please review your statements. I hope to get a refund asap. This is not a joke. I called them yesterday. i will keep you guys posted.

WTF?!?! That is insane. I'm pissed off for you.

lsubabiedee

chouchou said:
A NEED TO KNOW!!!!

WTF?!?! That is insane. I'm pissed off for you.

Jaizee

kinchen said:
I am going through a similar thing with naturallycurly.com it was my first order with them and my last

What happened with them? I order CurlMart all the time, and I've never had a bad experience. I know that recently, they were slow to ship the products out because of the storm in Texas (where they're located). Maybe that's what happened?

nelli711

chouchou said:
A NEED TO KNOW!!!!

Dang girl, thats crazy. I wouldn't wait for them to call me back, I would call and ask to speak with the manager to find out what is going on.

Last edited:

ubavka123

chouchou said:
A NEED TO KNOW!!!!

I hope that you are disputing this with your credit card company/bank directly and that this merchant has been reported for fraud. The first thing you should do (if you haven't already) is tell your card company/bank about this, so that they are aware of the erroneous charge. I hope this works out for you. Dang! This is horrible news. :(

Princess Pie

All of these stories are exactly why I'm getting very picky about where I odrer from online. If I can't get my products from a professional/reputable website, then I don't need them.

I've recently had bad experiences with amirahg.com, ibeautyny.com, and extremely long waits from discount-beauty.com.

Companies shouldn't be taking our money, then shipping items 2-3weeks later... with no email or phone status updates. :mad::mad::mad:

preciousjewel76

chouchou said:
A NEED TO KNOW!!!!

WOW:eek: . How do they up and overcharge you by $3000? I sure hope it wasn't a case of an employee stealing your CC number. I really, REALLY hope you get a positive result out of this. This is absolutely terrible on Sheldeez's part.

tiger4513

I had the same experience with Sheldeez taking forever and a day to ship my items. It took them about a month and a half to send me my stuff. Every time I tried to contact them, I would never get an answer. They finally shipped me my item, but I will not be ordering anything from Sheldeez again. It takes them too long and they do not even try to tell you if the item is on back order or any kind of shipping notification.

Sheldeez needs to step up their game!!

LiLi

What Biolage spray do you want? I have almost the whole line of Biolage hydrotherapie and smooththerapie and Cera repair.

alexstin

I just had a bad experience with discount-beauty.com. I was a loyal customer but not anymore.:mad:

What is it with so many black owned businesses and customer service?:confused:

kally

I had ordered once from them before. I did not have any problems with them, but then again I did not have to deal with the infamous Customer service. After reading these experiences I will not order from them again.

Being over charged $3000.00 is crazy. This is why I check my banking and credit accounts daily. I use to work for a bank and know how "mistakes" can happen and cause headaches.
Good luck girl.

Bosslady1

tiger4513 said:
I had the same experience with Sheldeez taking forever and a day to ship my items. It took them about a month and a half to send me my stuff. Every time I tried to contact them, I would never get an answer. They finally shipped me my item, but I will not be ordering anything from Sheldeez again. It takes them too long and they do not even try to tell you if the item is on back order or any kind of shipping notification.

Sheldeez needs to step up their game!!

Cosign everything you just said. I will never order from Sheldeez again.:mad:

jasmin

I don't care how many products Sheldeez has I despise their service and would never purchase from them. I rather do without and I'm a serious pj.

LocksOfLuV

chouchou said:
A NEED TO KNOW!!!!

Omg....:eek: Aww hell naw!!!

LocksOfLuV

LiLi said:
What Biolage spray do you want? I have almost the whole line of Biolage hydrotherapie and smooththerapie and Cera repair.

It's the Biolage Leave In Tonic or something like that. Please tell me you have it?!:D

LocksOfLuV

alexstin said:
I just had a bad experience with discount-beauty.com. I was a loyal customer but not anymore.:mad:

What is it with so many black owned businesses and customer service?:confused:

*SMDH* I wish I knew the answer. From now on it will be Paynes or somewhere else.

Like Princess said I know I will continue to check my account online everyday, without fail.

LocksOfLuV

They were supposed to send me a confirmation email for my return but they never did.:mad: Now I am calling them and no one is answering...Why do I get the feeling they have caller ID?? This is pathetic