Let's be mindful of Who we represent..

divinefavor

I think we should be mindful here on this board that we are representing Christ. Everything we do should be done as unto the Lord. Some of the posts that have gone on today were a bit much for me so I chose not to reply.

Let's remember that we have Non-Christians on this board who may be considering giving their lives to Christ and want to come to us with questions and/or looking for understanding of who God is and why we serve Him. However, if they see us bickering and arguing that doesn't give a good representation.

I know that none of us are perfect and we are learning and growing everyday. Let's edify the body of Christ and keep each other uplifted!

These are just my thoughts. Would God be pleased with our actions on this forum, He's watching us.

Have a Blessed & Prosperous Evening!

Last edited:

BLESSED1

Good post divinefavor :yep: I hadn't been on the board for a few days, came back and saw that the devil had been up in this forum :( But this too shall pass...

Amerie123

I definitely think about this a lot before I even make a post. Esp. when I proudly have: I LOVE JESUS in my siggy; but this is definitely a great reminder for me.

inthepink

I definitely think about this a lot before I even make a post. Esp. when I proudly have: I LOVE JESUS in my siggy; but this is definitely a great reminder for me.

Absolutely - we need to think before we respond. And check our words. I know I struggle with this and have a habit of deleting or rewriting posts. :yep: I'd like to get to the point where it's definitely easier to have grace flow from my mouth. :yep: