Let's Get it Crackin'! MID-BACK 2009 Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. I'm aiming to reach BSL by July 14th 2008 (b-day) and I'm aiming to reach midback length by March 14th 2009 :grin: .

I'm in. OMG my first challenge :swordfigh.

May 08

May08-1.jpg

Last edited:
you can sign me up but i wont have any starting pic. my computer is broken. i have been browsing on a wii lol

I wanna join this challenge. I am about 3 inches from BSL. I should be there by the end of the year. I should definitely be mid-back by 2009.

So i have a question, isn't MBL like 3 inches from BSL? So if a person hair grows average .5inches per month, and they are BSL it would typical take them 6 months to achieve that goal? Am i right?

I wanna join this challenge. I am about 3 inches from BSL. I should be there by the end of the year. I should definitely be mid-back by 2009.

:lol: you already joined :)

wheezy807 said:
So i have a question, isn't MBL like 3 inches from BSL? So if a person hair grows average .5inches per month, and they are BSL it would typical take them 6 months to achieve that goal? Am i right?

I'd say that MBL is different on each person. Fo me, it is about 2 inches below my bra strap...but you scenario seems about right. I am estimating that I MBL by June.

Maybe someone else can chime in b/c i am sure that I didn't answer your question :ohwell:

almondjoi85 said:
I want in on this too! Here is my start pic!

You have been added! You have a great starting length!!!! See you at MBL!!!!!

Really....I didnt see my name. :grin::lachen:

:lol: you already joined :)

I'd say that MBL is different on each person. Fo me, it is about 2 inches below my bra strap...but you scenario seems about right. I am estimating that I MBL by June.

Maybe someone else can chime in b/c i am sure that I didn't answer your question :ohwell:

You have been added! You have a great starting length!!!! See you at MBL!!!!!

Still going strong. I think I will make BSL by December this year and MBL by July next year. My hair typically grows slowly (about 1/4" a month) but I think that Mega Tek is speeding the growth up a little so it's possible I will be on target for next year July. My upper back area seems long and so I'm further away from BSL and MBL than most people. I think I'm 6 and 1/2" from MBL right now.

You are right .. depends on how low the person wears their bra . I know some women that wear their bra an inch below APL .. so 3 inches added to that would make them actually BSL , some wear theirs 5 inches below APL so they are closer than they think. IMO , when my hair looks to be about in the middle of my back then I will claim MBL and that would most likely be in a year's time

Really....I didnt see my name. :grin::lachen:

it is right here...Good luck to you!!! And keep us posted on updates, missy :yep:

DenverGirl said:
WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?

There aren't any specific "rules" EXCEPT you MUST post your start pic and a pic when you reach MBL (comparison, preferably :)). Also, feel free to share your reggie :up:!

I will post mine this evening after work.
Good luck ladies!!! Let's make it happen!!!!

*DISCLAIMER* If you don't have access to digital camera, etc., please don't let the 1 rule exclude you...we want to hear from you, too! LET'S GO GET IT!!!

ETA: Your MBL goal must be met by December 31, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. :)

MID-BACK 2009 CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS: :dance7:
2inspireU
Aggie
ajoyfuljoy
almondjoi85
AshMoBev
ayjacks
backtonature
bbdgirl
chenai
DaRealist
DenverGirl
dream13
E_Williams20
Ediese
fabiennd
finewine83
foxieroxienyc
hunnybunny81
joyandfaith
leonette
liteskinshowdy
long2short2_?
Luscious850
Marand13
mwedzi
Napp
Nubianqt
patiencevirtue
plastic
prettyfaceANB
shatarip
simplycee
skyborn09
slimzz
smoothie696
Tayw29
The Savvy Sistah
tottzu
wheezy807

Still going strong. I think I will make BSL by December this year and MBL by July next year. My hair typically grows slowly (about 1/4" a month) but I think that Mega Tek is speeding the growth up a little so it's possible I will be on target for next year July. My upper back area seems long and so I'm further away from BSL and MBL than most people. I think I'm 6 and 1/2" from MBL right now.

:yay: We gon' get this in 2009, for SURE!!!

long2short2_? said:
my starting pic

Nice starting length! :clapping:

I'm gonna be straight up crazy and join this challenge, namely because I don't have much back (not the one you're thinking of, got a lot of that!), and I need 13 inches to reach it. Since I seem to be netting about an inch per month using this OCT and MT, I think I can get there :look:

I went from .5 inch - 1 inch of hair after my bc to 4-5.5 inches in 6 months, and didn't really start using growth aids until March, so my hair grows pretty fast.

My hair is in braids right now, but I do know I am NL :yep: I will put a pic up in August or September when I come out of these things; I plan on being APL by this December and had only planned being BSL by 2009, but I will push myself those extra 3 inches or so.

Yes, I'm crazy but I think I can do this :grin:

I'm subscribing to this thread. I plan on joining this challenge in December. I'm currently in my own personal HYH until December challenge.

I'm in also I'm hoping to make it to Mid-back by the end of next year. I don't have a starting pic yet. I'll be getting a relaxer next week so I'll post my starting pic then. Good Luck to everyone!!!

Can you add me to the list please? Here's my starting pic. It's not the most recent but it's close enough:

June6threlaxerpics004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back