LHCF directory I need your website

drasgrl

This was posted in the financial forum so I'm spreading the word here too in case you don't visit.

I've had this idea for a little while now that I think will benefit all here at LHCF. I was thinking we should have something like a LHCF business directory so that that we can support each other when we are looking for goods and services that the members have to offer. This is a way you can get free advertising and we can have one place where members can go to support each other.

I could make a website and list the links of the members who want to advertise their business/blogs/referral links/MLM etc. I will try my best to get to site exposure so that the members may benefit from more sales not only from the members here but viewers outside the site.

You can help by including the link to the site on your blogs, websites, email siggies, email forwards, and passing the word to friends and families.

What you can do is either post here or send me a pm with you link and category (hair care, skin care, health, clothing, accessories, real estate, etc).

Those that already sent me your link before today it's already on the website.

I'll give out the link to the website a little later it's bare now so I just need your websites.