Website

DDHair

Hello Christian Ladies,
Check out the following website, www.marcusdking.com, go to the forum section and if you find any items that you would like to respond to, do so, or post or just become members. Just check it out, you all have such good posts on here, let's help this site out if possible.

DD,

Wassup girl??????? How have you been????? Where have you been????? Are you a member at FWBC? Lots of questions, I know--I've missed you!

Supergirl said:
DD,

Wassup girl??????? How have you been????? Where have you been????? Are you a member at FWBC? Lots of questions, I know--I've missed you!

No, I miss you! I've heard all the great things that have happened to you recently. When are we going to have another meeting? We have got to, I miss yall "oldheads," lol feel like an oldhead now since the site has grown so much. No I am not a member of FWBC, I was going to, but I just visit a lot, my sis is though. Are you a member?

I am a member at IBOC. We should have another meeting soon. At the last one, there were only 5 of us there but we had an AWESOME time. There is a wonderful Christian sister who is a member of LHCF and lives in Dallas. (Koffee) She is too cool (She came up to me at church and said she recognized me from LHCF, how funny is that!) and I want her to get together with all of us LHCF Dallas folks. So, I guess I'll have to start thinking about planning a meet-up for us. :)

I know there was talks of a meeting, but when was the last meeting? I bought some MTG, so I am hoping for a "miracle" (-: by December.

Ahh man, where was I, I wonder, oh yeah I forgot, cruise, dog gone, well we've got to do it again!

Okay have any of you checked out the website? I feel like I am the only one posting )-: ...www.marcusdking.com Thanks to anyone who has.

Last edited:
Back