LHCF Rocks!

LynnieB

YUP - SADLY WE ALL know what Forum is being discussed.........

THAT IS WHY I LEFT IT!

Raggedy people....
-----------------------
wow samanthajones, i don't think of myself as raggedy :sad:

not everyone is that way.:wallbash:

not everyone is this way, most are not thankfully.

Lucky's Mom

-----------------------
wow samanthajones, i don't think of myself as raggedy :sad:

not everyone is that way.:wallbash:

not everyone is this way, most are not thankfully.

OH HONEY!! I am sorry!!!!!

I should have Qualified...... Some people - were raggedy on the board, not everyone!!
Most people - were great......
Just some, could ruin posts for everyone!!!!!!!!

SOWWY! :bighug::imsorry::imsorry::imsorry::imsorry::imsorry::imsorry::imsorry:

sharentu

You are absolutely right LHCF does rock. I have gotten so much good advice on things just from the posts. Plus there is alot of support here. I just wanted to say I enjoyed your curlformers video as well. You did a good job. Those other folks should stop tripping.

Southernbella.

Girl, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have tried to do a puff again. I watched your tutorial and did one last night, and it came out great!

FWIW, I have dense, thick 4A/B hair, and your technique worked great on me. I just had to put my back into it, that's all. :lachen:I have no trouble believing you are natural, because my dd's hair is very similar to yours, and she is definitely 4A. She has fine hair, and it bounces and hangs down when wet. And I can comb it.:rolleyes:

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to do those videos. Please know that it is appreciated by many, many people!:grin:

LynnieB

awwwwww, it's ok sis - i figured you didn't mean it that way (i did wanna make double sure though :grin:)

:grouphug::bighug: right back at cha!

LadyKaypnyc

Girl, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have tried to do a puff again. I watched your tutorial and did one last night, and it came out great!

FWIW, I have dense, thick 4A/B hair, and your technique worked great on me. I just had to put my back into it, that's all. :lachen:I have no trouble believing you are natural, because my dd's hair is very similar to yours, and she is definitely 4A. She has fine hair, and it bounces and hangs down when wet. And I can comb it.:rolleyes:

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to do those videos. Please know that it is appreciated by many, many people!:grin:

You had to put your back into it...:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Thanks!

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Well I also appreciate the time and effort you put into your videos to help ppl like me, as you know I PM'd you just the other day asking questions about how to do a puff. You responded immediately, which I really do appricate and you referred me to your video which was more then helpful and I got the look I was trying to achieve.

Please don't let the ignorance of some discourage you from helping thoughs of us that need the help or guidance. I look at it like this, out of a hundred ppl, even if your video helped at least one person,then you did what you set out to do. LHCF does Rock and so do you:Copy of 2cool:

LadyKaypnyc

Well I also appreciate the time and effort you put into your videos to help ppl like me, as you know I PM'd you just the other day asking questions about how to do a puff. You responded immediately, which I really do appricate and you referred me to your video which was more then helpful and I got the look I was trying to achieve.

Please don't let the ignorance of some discourage you from helping thoughs of us that need the help or guidance. I look at it like this, out of a hundred ppl, even if your video helped at least one person,then you did what you set out to do. LHCF does Rock and so do you:Copy of 2cool:

Thanks!

Did you take pictures? I hope you did, I'm a serious fotki stalker:lachen:

nakialovesshoes

And this is y I 2 LOVE LHCF! I'm sorry this happened 2 u. :bighug:This is what u get from me b/c if it wasn't for ur tutorials, I never would've figured out how 2 do a puff. Keep the videos coming!

SparklingFlame

Ok, here's why the LHCF rocks...:yep:

I'm a member of another hair forum and for the sake of keeping the peace, the name of that forum will remain anonymous:perplexed

Anyway, I was just browsing the threads on this board, when I came across some commentary on my youtube vids...

The vast majority of the women on the site were just slamming me...I had to be texturized because I can comb my hair... and I wasn't really natural because I color my hair and, according to them, hair dye straightens one's hair.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Furthermore, they proceeded to just diss my vids and demand that I add a disclaimer that states THIS TECHNIQUE MAY NOT WORK ON MOST NAPPY HEADS.

I was really hurt...damn near tears!:cry3:

My youtube videos were meant to help, not harm anyone. They serve as away for me to share what I know about my hair with other people. I don't proclaim to be a hair expert...I only know what works for me, and if it helps another person, great....Anyway,
My first reaction was to :catfight::massmoon:

But then, I remembered you guys at the LHCF and how we (naturals, relaxed and texlaxed) support one another, and I felt better.:love4:

So I just wanted to say Thanks!:worship2:

:padlock2:
AWWWW I am so sorry that this happened to you!!

I can just about guess what other hair forum you are talking about. That is why I love this board so much b/c everyone is embraced here regardless. I used to belong to other boards but now I just come here. I feel more comfy here and this board jibs more with me and what I am about: long healthy hair!!!

BTW I love your videos!! Although I am not natural anymore I still watch them especially the Curlformers one. Dont let those folks hurt your feelings! We loves you!!! :grin:

Shalilac

AWWWW I am so sorry that this happened to you!!

I can just about guess what other hair forum you are talking about. That is why I love this board so much b/c everyone is embraced here regardless. I used to belong to other boards but now I just come here. I feel more comfy here and this board jibs more with me and what I am about: long healthy hair!!!

BTW I love your videos!! Although I am not natural anymore I still watch them especially the Curlformers one. Dont let those folks hurt your feelings! We loves you!!! :grin:

Took the words right outta my mouth! I am a frequent mind changer when it comes to hair, so LHCF is definitely home for me. I don't wanna be chastized for making decisions about my hair. I am a grown arsed woman!

Anyways, LadyKaypnyc, thank you for sharing your vids. I think you're such a cutie patootie too! ;)

PinkSkates

Congratulations LadyK... for rising above such foolishness. You keep doing what you do. Your videos rock and you are helping others by sharing!!!:yep:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

It go's without question that your naps are welcome here. I know the board you speak of and they (in general not everyone) SUCK :perplexed I will never join :nono: Don't even get me started on that place. Anyway, we lurve your hair here, straight, kinky, curly, colored or otherwise :yep:

SparklingFlame

It go's without question that your naps are welcome here. I know the board you speak of and they (in general not everyone) SUCK :perplexed I will never join :nono: Don't even get me started on that place. Anyway, we lurve your hair here, straight, kinky, curly, colored or otherwise :yep:
This is OT but oooh I am jealous of you!! You are mid back!! Congrats!!! :grin:

Lucky's Mom

:band::lots:I guess this is the point.

LHCF - is full of great people that are so willing to help and to respond - and don't stand in judgement! This place is also full of BONAFIDE Hair ROCK STARS - not 18 year olds with no common sense ( PLEASE - I am not agianst 18 year olds!!!)
:lots:A family!!!!

:band2:
Lots of hugs and kisses to LHCF!:lots:

Dearlove

It's just hair!!! It's not politics, psychology or life or death. It's the most noticeable accessory we have, and it reflects our health and personal style preferences. The diversity of styles, regimes, products, textures, etc, are what makes LHCF a comfortable space for heads of all types.

Your videos are inspiring and educational. Please keep them coming!

LadyKaypnyc

:yep:
:band::lots:I guess this is the point.

LHCF - is full of great people that are so willing to help and to respond - and don't stand in judgement! This place is also full of BONAFIDE Hair ROCK STARS - not 18 year olds with no common sense ( PLEASE - I am not agianst 18 year olds!!!)
:lots:A family!!!!

:band2:
Lots of hugs and kisses to LHCF!:lots:

DITTO