London ladies who want SURGE!!!

ShashaUK

Paks on Stroud Green Road, Finsbury Park North London have Surge! I rang them a couple of days ago and they said they hadn't even heard of it. I almost gave up and rang the UK distributor for Surge and they told me that Paks definitely had a delivery of it only last week! So rang Paks again and a helpful assistant confirmed they did.

I drove straight there and they have all 3 products. Surge is at the front of the shop to the right of the shelf where the magazines are.

Good Luck!!

ShashaUK

ShashaUK

£3.99 for the + 14. I can't remember how much the other stuff is - didn't buy it sorry. I've got to go out now but you can call them on 020 7263 2088 if you want to check.

Good luck

ShashaUK

MrsBKJ

hey i want some!!!! well i only just properly started using mine yesterday but you can never have too much can you LD??? *is it really only five bottles you have* *LOL*
do you know if paks do deliveries???
well thanks for the info

uzz

ngaa

rachique i called pak and the only thing they deliver are extentiopns and phony pomies, everything else they dont deliver!!they sed they'll be setting a web site up soon and they may then MAYBE consider doing deliveries