LONEI'S PHOTO UPDATE

lonei

I self relaxed this week but the maxi left it kinda frizzy, I may need to use setting 4 next time. Has it grown, I cant tell? lonei3 album

lonei said:
I self relaxed this week but the maxi left it kinda frizzy, I may need to use setting 4 next time. Has it grown, I cant tell? lonei3 album

Girl your hair is beautiful and it has grown. I want my hair to grow up and be just like yours:grin:

HHG

Your hair is awesome....time to take a :Flahsssss of your hair to keep on file!!! Golly, growth, batman......look at those tresses!!!

Keep up the good work, lonei...it's beautiful! :D

keluric said:
your hair looks nice.. and your tattoo is so cute, I like the location.

I agree! your hair looks gorgeous and I love the location of your tattoo.

Your hair has grown tremendously. It looks like it's grown about 3 inches. It's beautiful. Congrats.

Your hair looks good! It has definitely grown since you cut it. I hope when I relax this weekend I see 25% of the progress that you got.

Congrats!

Lonei your hair is to die for! It looks to me like its grown a lot since you cut it and it looks really healthy. (yes I've been stalking your album! :lol: ) Seeing you're from London, where did you get your Sauve Milk and Honey?

i loooooove ur hair!
(Hey, whatever happened with you, your transformer and the Maxiglide?)

You have gotten so much growth since you cut your hair! It's looking better than ever and your ends look great too! :)

Back