LONEI'S PHOTO UPDATE

keluric said:
your hair looks nice.. and your tattoo is so cute, I like the location.

Thanks for all the tattoo/hair/beauty comments ladies....It inspires me to move forward, you are all beautiful inside and out. God bless...

Last edited:
Alli77 said:
Lonei, your hair looks beautiful you did a great job. I sometimes use the maxi and setting #4 to get it ultra straight.

Thanks Ali, I may have to keep that in mind

betty-boo said:
Lonei your hair is to die for! It looks to me like its grown a lot since you cut it and it looks really healthy. (yes I've been stalking your album! :lol: ) Seeing you're from London, where did you get your Sauve Milk and Honey?

Hey, stalk away! There are so many beautiful heads of hair on this board I am inspired daily! What part of London are you from? I went to St Lucia and bought the Sauve there, I still have a few left (not sure if its milk and honey) if you want to buy them. PM me...

Last edited:
Eiano said:
i loooooove ur hair!
(Hey, whatever happened with you, your transformer and the Maxiglide?)

Lol! Maxius or whatever their called finally emailed me back and said it can be used with a transformer even though the booklet said it cant. Its 200 watts so I bought one for 300 watts and it worked perfectly thank god. I would have been so vex if it didnt work, and I thought it wouldnt cos thats usually my luck! Pibbs 514 here we come! You ladies are breaking my pocket!!! Lol!

bubblebtm2 said:
Your ends look great still...and I do see da growth! It looks very healthy...pretty nails too ;)

Thanks, red nail varnish with the right outfit can look so good. My friend and I say though that it makes you look so 'High Maintenance', which I aint, lol!

Last edited:
Mom23 said:
Your hair is so beautiful. Is that your natural color? I like it!! Very pretty.:)

No, I wish! Its a colour called Rage and React Sienna, its semi perm and fills in any cracks in your hair..

Wow, girl your hair is beautiful. You have some very pretty skin, too.

Great pics and excellent progress. :D

You look great!!:) ;)

Yes, your hair has grown and it looks beautiful!! Your ends look really good. It dosen't look frizzy at all to me.

longhairluva said:
can you pm some self relaxing tips! I could never self relax if I had all dat hair. You go girl.:D

You could, its just best to practice with conditioner until you get confident enough to do it with a relaxer. I'll send it now, I do the half half method...

Back