Long Hair Day Dream Theme Song?

Evolving78

just for fun, while you are day dreaming about your hair, does a certain song play in your head, or when you hear the song playing, do you daydream about a moment where having long hair comes into play?

i'll go first, mine is Kem "Can You Feel It." :lol:

every time i listen to this song, i dream about wearing a certain off the shoulder dress, walking into a party and all eyes are on me and my WL hair! :lol:

cynd

shortdub78 I haven't heard music yet, but I have started to have real dreams in which my hair is long. I'm taking that as a good sign of things to come.:lick:

glittering0419

My song is I can't wait by Sleepy Brown ft Andre 3000. For some weird reason, whenever I hear this song I imagine just entering club/party aswell with cascading wsl hair right at the part that goes "i can't wait, i can't wait" and so on Lol!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Ever since I saw Reniece's bun drop video, Fergie's "Glamorous" plays in my head when I think of swang. I think the slow mo and watching it a zillion times may have something to do with that. :lick:

I'm working on looking for a theme song tho. Because I hope to be killin it on my birthday next month. Hello? :cool2:

Evolving78

good ones ladies! keep them coming!
NJoy
i thought i was going to be killin em on my birthday, but i had a freaky cast on my foot! oh well i got next year! :lol:

drmuffin

Ok, hear me out on this one:
"State of the Art" by Gotye

I'm currently in the market for a new car, and my dream car of the moment is a 2012 Dodge Challenger SXT, Pitch Black with the Rallye Redline trim. At the end of the song, I step out of my car with matching black and red leather race suit and I take my helmet off of my head, á la Aaliyah at the end of "More Than a Woman," and whip my hair, revealing my massive twistout with a red highlight streak through my hair, as my eyes glow like headlights. I have a vivid imagination. :look:

Last edited:

IMFOCSD

Im gonna say willow smith "whip my hair" lol! I always feel some type of way when I hear this one :)

Last edited:

Evolving78

Im gonna say willow smith "whip my hair" lol! I always feel some type of way when I hear this one :)

me too! the minute i reach my goal, i am going to create a video, using this song! :lol:

Ok, hear me out on this one:
"State of the Art" by Gotye

I'm currently in the market for a new car, and my dream car of the moment is a 2012 Dodge Challenger SXT, Pitch Black with the Rallye Redline trim. At the end of the song, I step out of my car with matching black and red leather race suit and I take my helmet off of my head á la Aaliyah at the end of "More Than a Woman," revealing my massive braid out with a red highlight streak through my hair. I have a vivid imagination. :look:

i'm diggin this!

LIft Off, Jay Z and Kanye West Featuring Beyonce!!!

i haven't heard that yet! gotta check it out!

HighAspirations

shortdub78 said:
i haven't heard that yet! gotta check it out!

Lol it has nothing to do with hair but I see myself getting out in a nice suit hair flowing in the wind. Kinda like in the love on top video lol

cynd

@cynd
every hero needs some theme music! :lol:

Amen to that @shortdub78, wouldn't life be so much more interesting and a heck of lot easier if it we all had our own personal playlist to live by? It would be like being in a movie where you can almost tell what's about to happen by the music they play.