Long Hair Sighting!!!

diamondlady

I was shocked by what I saw at church. A friend of mine, whom I haven't seen in years, shows up at my new church. We use to go to another church together and that's where we met. At that time her hair was long, a little past her shoulders, very thick and beautiful. I saw her at church and I almost didn't recognize her, her hair was cut very short in the front but it reached her butt in the back. It was kinda kinky in the back and you could tell it was natural. I really wanted to ask questions, but I couldn't bring myself to ask a lot of questions about hair when we hadn't seen each other in so long.

Her sister-in-law (I had never met her before) was with her and the siser-in-law's hair was almost as long as her's. Her siser-in-law's was the same length all over and extremely, thick and gorgeous.

I was so happy to see that my friend's hair had grown so long. Things like this gives me encouragement.

Wow that's a lot of hair growth. I wonder what she is doing with her hair and what her regimen is.
smile.gif

Ooooooh, I WISH you had asked her what she's doing. If you see her again, PLEASE ask her for the rest of us.

Tebby

[ QUOTE ]
Tebby1017 said:
Ooooooh, I WISH you had asked her what she's doing. If you see her again, PLEASE ask her for the rest of us.

Tebby

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!!!

[ QUOTE ]
SingingStar12 said:
Wow that's a lot of hair growth. I wonder what she is doing with her hair and what her regimen is.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto
smile.gif

Back