Longevity with Nexxus Emergencee

VelvetRain

Okay I tried this product last fall and was not too pleased with results. Probably because it seemed like my hair broke off and shed more.

So I decided to pull this product out again and tried it two days ago. I followed up with some Frederic Fekkai moisturizing conditioner mixed with NTM deep recovery hair masque. Now I don't know if it was the conditioner or the emergencee but I saw NO breakage, no stray hairs on the back of my shirt. NADA! My hair had crazy slip and was super moisturized, after I washed out that conditioner combo(It stayed in for 1 hour with no heat)

For your ladies that have used it in the past what kind of longevity can I expect out of emergencee? I am wondering if I will see crazy breakage with my next wash. Prior to using the treatment I had minimal breakage/shedding.

The bottle says you can use it as often as you need to. Would this suggest weekly or monthly?

emergencee is a hardcore treatment so I wouldnt use it every week unless I had some crazy amount of breakage. U could possible do it every 2 or 3 weeks to stop the breakage but most ppl do it every 4-6 weeks.

Back