My Experience with Nexxus Emergencee--WOW

bajanplums1

(1) I washed with Nexxus Diametress
(2) I applied the Emergencee amply with heat 10 minutes
(3) Deep Conditioned with mix of DPR-11 & Panthenol Hot Oil
(4) Rollerset

When I rinshed, the hair felt soft, not hard like I expected. I was going to wash with my cream of nature moisturizing poo, but bc the hair felt good i went ahead and mixed QP Elast Deep Penetrating Remoisturizer-11 with Queen Helene Panthenol Hot Oil which I microwaved for 30 seconds and went under the dryer for 10 minutes.

What a great hair experience. While I did my rollerset, the hair was very detangled and smooth. The comb had no breakage. Thanks Denali (emergencee post) & Allandra (warming up conditioner post). /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I am really impressed with Emergencee.

Desert Skye

yay im so glad to hear this because i just got a bottle of emergencee a few days ago and im going to try it on my next wash this weekend. I hear nothing but good stuff about this product and its making me itch to try it right now!!!

sengschick

The Bun Master
Happy to hear another success story. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

OT: Webby what's your pw?? I'm nosey. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Faith

So you didn't have to shampoo it after the emergencee...good to hear. I'm trying it this Saturday and after all the positive reviews I'm excited /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shawnee66

I just started to use emergencee and I also like how it makes you hair feel. Thanks bajan for the review. I'm going to try warming my deep conditioner and hot oil because my hair is very dry.

mrslee

Love yourself first!
So does the Emergencee fix the already broken strands, or will I still need to cut these and the Emergencee will prevent them from happening?