Looking for a gel

Purtygurly

Well this is reall for my b/f. He has loosely curled hair I think in the 2's or a 3a... anyway he asked me to get him some gel. He wants something with strong hold that will make his hair "stay flat" after he puts his doo rag on.

The gel he has now is the one that I use, the l'oreal antifrizz gel, but that doean't have alot of hold. His hair is kind of dry, so I don't want to get him anything with alcohol in it.

Any suggestions?

I use the Summit Pre-con protein gel. It works very well. As a matter of fact, I'm going to purchase some tomorrow because I find that no gel works quite as nice as this one.

John Masters Organics, Silk Protein and Sweet Orange styling gel. The stuff rocks! I've been using it for over a year and is my gel of choice now. No alcohol, no bad stuff. Natural gums w/plenty of softening agents, but no flakes. If you look at my signature, I am a 2b, so perhaps your boyfriend will have good fortune. Tell him to start with a small amount, spread it, then add a bit more and so on. I don't think he will need a lot. Smell is great, too..like fresh oranges!

Happy Holidays,

Jade

Fantasia IC Aloe Vera Gel in the jar (I don't like the tube one for some reason). If he wants slick hair everyday, he can use this one day, and the next, just spray on V05 leave-in to refresh. No need to use the gel everyday if he doesn't want to. This stuff has great hold.

Back