im looking for a good holding gel!!

naturallyme

im looking for a gel that has good hold to hold my hair in a ponytail because im wearing a phony pony. the only gel that im using now that holds my hair down really good is ampro pro style protien styling gel and im tired of using that gel. i want to try a different kind of gel that holds my hair down good without my hair being hard afterwards or it flaking. i also tried black n sassy creamy set, and jam and i don't like those either. so does anyone knows what can hold 4b hair down really good. thanks in advance!!

MeechUK

MeechUK
Naturallyme,
the Longlocks and the Motown Girl sites has some great hair recipes including gels. The links are;

www.longlocks.com/hair-care-recipes-cookbook.htm
www.motowngirl.com/recipes.htm

Hope this helps,
MeechUK

DangerouslyShy

Elasta QP Glaze, was the last gel i used, last year sometime i havent used gel since than...but i used glaze and it was good...

esoterica

I use this and then tie my head with a scarf for a little while. It doesn't flake, has no alcohol and combs out quite easily.

naturallyme

ds, does elasta qp glaze has mineral oil in it?

asphyxxia, i never heard of or saw this gel before. do you know where i can buy it?

ChangedByAdmin8

I use Mizani Gel, but I have thin hair. It's clear and does not leave buildup or flake, molds and wraps hair with great body. It also has great conditioners in it also. I highly reccomend it, maybe you can try this for you phony pony style?? :think: