Looking for a liquid leave in

thesweetone

Hi all,

I've been using Giovanni Direct leave in ever since I joined LHCF in August. I've really wanted it to work for my hair because of all the great things I've read about it here. No matter how much or how little I use, I still get the same results, hair that feels coated and not moisturized once dry. So I think it's time to try something new and I'm thinking that maybe my fine, thin 4a/b hair might prefer a liquid leave in.

1. Can you ladies using liquid leave-ins please recommend a product? I prefer the natural stuff (Aubrey's, Giovanni, Jason's, Nature's Gate, etc).

I think I'll look into the Vitapro Fusion by Giovanni since it is a liquid and I read on the boards that it has basically the same ingredients as the Direct.

2. Also, if you use a liquid leave in, do you dilute it?

I and my hair thank you!

camellia

I rarely use liquid leave ins, my hair prefers the creamier type. But two good ones are Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist and Biolage Daily Leave in Tonic. They are both very light.

HoneyDew

nikki1971 said:
This is not natural but, Health Sexy Hair's Soy Tri Wheat Leave-in Spray is excellent!

I love this one, too!

Some people like the Green Infusium leave in.

Divine Inspiration

I used to use Elasta QP H-Two, and I absolutely adored it. It was great at detangling and it left my hair soft.

Since then, I've been using Giovanni Direct and I love it. I like Vitapro, but you have to be careful because it's high in protein. I found that I couldn't use it after every wash because it was protein overload for my hair.

HTH

{DI}

madamdot

My stylist uses Miso Knotty by Cibu on my hair when I visit to get my touch up.

The last time I went I got a bottle - I'm not sure why I never bought it before. Anyway, so far I like it a lot. It gives my fine hair moisture and a bit of body without making it sticky. It does a good job at detangling too.

Anyone else here using this???????????

KhandiB

I use Thermasilk Leave In Detangler.. I have to use liquid leave in because Im too heavy handed for Creams :lol:

GirlywithCurlies

Jane Carter Leave In gets my vote... its light and oh so moisturizing, barely feels like anything but stil works wonders on my natural 4A head!

PaperClip

Druide Leave in (order online). I like it a lot. My hair feels strong and nourished.
http://www.druide.ca/catalog/default.php?cPath=23&language=en

For tangled, coarse or dry hair. With a base of plants and proteins this conditioner assures a healthy and well-kept appearance if used on a daily basis. It does not accumulate on the hair and easily rinses off. Hair that is easier to style, highly conditioned and more brilliant, with a pleasant fruity aroma.

metalkitty

I don't like most liquid leave ins because they just feel like water, but there are a few really good ones imho. My favorite one is the purple one by Profectiv, it really detangles great and is concentrated, it has one 'cone in it though. The first ingredients are herbs and extracts.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

African Royale leave-in conditioner is the best I have tried. If you want to go the natural route then try Asha's silk rose or Blended Beauty kick for curls.

Last edited: