Liquid Leave In Moisturizers

Aidenberry03

What are some good liquid leave in daily moisturizers. My hair hates the creamy ones. I've tried the Pantene leave in comb thru treatment---left hair stiff and coated, Sunsilk Hydra TLC-----coats my hair and makes it feel yucky:perplexed . But my hair loves Infusium 23 but its too liquidy. Is there something in between. I have tried watering down the creamy ones also but that doesnt work either:ohwell:

ItsyBitsy

If im understanding your question right :perplexed ...... a good liquid moisture mist is Dove replenishing moisture mist. Sometimes I use this if im wearing my hair down. I moisturizes with out weighing my hair down. Another on is the OJON revitalizing leave in mist. I like this on too. HTH

navsegda

loreal99 said:
What are some good liquid leave in daily moisturizers. My hair hates the creamy ones. I've tried the Pantene leave in comb thru treatment---left hair stiff and coated, Sunsilk Hydra TLC-----coats my hair and makes it feel yucky:perplexed . But my hair loves Infusium 23 but its too liquidy. Is there something in between. I have tried watering down the creamy ones also but that doesnt work either:ohwell:

A lot of ladies are huge fans of the Dove Sheer Moisture Mist spray. You could try this one.

Aidenberry03

Okay so where would you purchase this, the only one in the stores I remember seeing was the luminous one in the advanced care line (dove). Do you need to seal with an oil after application.

navsegda

loreal99 said:
Okay so where would you purchase this, the only one in the stores I remember seeing was the luminous one in the advanced care line (dove). Do you need to seal with an oil after application.

I've seen this in Walmart, Target, regular grocery stores, etc.

ItsyBitsy

Loreal, You can find it at Target, Walgreens or maybe even Walmart. AS far as sealing with oil....I don't seal & I have never had a problem. At night I mist maybe 4 or 5 times focusing on the ends, wrap my hair up for the night. In the morning it still has swing...at least for 2-3 days :ohwell:

sareca

Aphogee Green Tea Reconstructor
African Royale Daily Doctor
Fantasia IC Leave In Moisturizer with Aloe Complex

I use a mixture of the three on my twists too. :yep:

Sistaslick

Also, Kenra Daily Provision is a great leave-in moisturizer. Super, super moisturizing-- but of course, being a salon-exclusive brand it's probably a little pricier than the Dove one.

HoneyDew

Fermodyl Ampoules (I use formula 619 - very detangling and moisturizing). But these are kinda expensive if you use them with every wash like I do. But, MetroBeauty.com sells a dozen for $18.99. Still expensive for some, but I have not found another liquid one that is as moisturizing or detangling.

Close runners up for me if cash is low: Aussie Hair Insurance leave in spray, Tresemme Heat Tamer spray, The Motions leave in spray or the Giovanni Vitapro leave in spray.

trulyurangel82

I agree with some of the ladies here
dove intense replenishing mist is very good. Most liquid leave ins dont work for me but that one really moisturized my hair and its very light for those with fine hair.

only reason why im switching back to giovannis leave in is because i think the giovanni one gave me more slip even though i got more movement with dove intense.

Aidenberry03

Thanks for recommending this product, I went out and bought it yesterday. I used it this morning and I really like it. Oh the scent is so fresh and clean too.

HoneyDew

I must be the odd one out because I don't like that Dove spray. It is not enough for me. I think I have a couple of them that I got to use while I was in braids. I removed the braids after 3 weeks so I just thought I would use it as a leave in.

I don't find it moisturizing enough for me. I need to give it to you guys. I think I have 2 full bottles and 1 that is like 75% full. I will never use them.

They came free attached to the conditioner from that line, which I like. When I get home I will see just how many I have - somebodu here can have them.

nelli711

HoneyDew said:
I must be the odd one out because I don't like that Dove spray. It is not enough for me. I think I have a couple of them that I got to use while I was in braids. I removed the braids after 3 weeks so I just thought I would use it as a leave in.

I don't find it moisturizing enough for me. I need to give it to you guys. I think I have 2 full bottles and 1 that is like 75% full. I will never use them.

They came free attached to the conditioner from that line, which I like. When I get home I will see just how many I have - somebodu here can have them.

Sorry that this product didnt work out for ya. I am more than happy to take them off of your hands. :D

Aidenberry03

back off nelli....I want them.

p/s I love your hair, its beautiful. I was stalking your fotki earlier and I was drooling at all the products that you have. WOW!!! You got it bad :lol:

nelli711

loreal - Thanks for the compliement:)
Girl, I know I don't need no mo' products! lol I just want one:/.....

ItsyBitsy

loreal99 said:
back off nelli....I want them.

p/s I love your hair, its beautiful. I was stalking your fotki earlier and I was drooling at all the products that you have. WOW!!! You got it bad :lol:

loreal, play nice or else :spank:
I want one too :grin: