Looking for Xpression Braiding Hair... Any UK members willing to help?

robot.

I love getting Senegalese twists and I usually get them done very tiny, but this time I want to try bigger ones with Xpression braiding hair. Fusionofcultures on YT had her hair braided with this hair and it was gorgeous! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTzHP4n1XDw&feature=channel_video_title

I am having the hardest trouble finding it here on the US (even online)! I know we have a few UK members here... if any of you ladies know where to find this hair and wouldn't mind shipping to a fellow LHCFer here in the States, it would be a huge help! :yep:

robot.

Thanks for the link! I hadn't found that site in my google search, but I'm not sure if the "ultra braid" is the kind FoC used. Maybe I can tweet her.

I found some braiders on CL who use that hair. I sent them an email to see if they'll ship... hopefully I hear something soon!

ETA: I think it is! She flashed the package so quickly in the video that I could barely read it but I did see the word "ultra"! Thanks!

Last edited:

wednesday

Just came in to say i LOVE Xpressions hair.I've used it forever. It's the best braiding hair. Whenever i go home (UK) i buy a ton but now i only have half a pack. Let me know if you have any luck ordering from Pak OP.

robot.

Will do. I'm thinking of getting six packs. I wonder if that will be enough? Shipping is expensive, so I don't want to get any more than necessary. :lol: