Lurker Intro

PraiseAngel

Shalom LHCF, this is my first post. I'm not a new member and have been lurking awhile. I do enjoy reading the posts here in the Christian section, some are very inspirational. I consider myself more a Messianic Christian though.

I'm not sure what my hair type is but I am natural and have been for about 4 years now (never did a big chop) but I haven't really started to take care of it til this last year. I am starting to make my own hair products using mostly shea butter and oils.

I'm not sure how to use this forum but I hope to post a picture. Sorry not really sure what to say. Thanks.

PraiseAngel

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
Hi :wave: and welcome.

The perspective of Messianic (Judaism, right?) is neat. I've worshiped from time to time in those churches and I loved the communal dancing, the songs and the teachings.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Shalom LHCF, this is my first post. I'm not a new member and have been lurking awhile. I do enjoy reading the posts here in the Christian section, some are very inspirational. I consider myself more a Messianic Christian though.

I'm not sure what my hair type is but I am natural and have been for about 4 years now (never did a big chop) but I haven't really started to take care of it til this last year. I am starting to make my own hair products using mostly shea butter and oils.

I'm not sure how to use this forum but I hope to post a picture. Sorry not really sure what to say. Thanks.

PraiseAngel

:welcome3: Praise Angel. So happy to 'meet' you and to have you here. :Rose:

For the record... I never know what to say..... :lol:

Blessings to you loved one.... :love2:

luthiengirlie

Welcome Achoti.. it will be a blessing to have another sister on this forum who loves Yeshua.. May we explore the Rhema together expierencing the Ruach of the Holy One :D

paradise79

Welcomed on board,sis. Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the presence of the Lord through those wonderful and helpful women we have here.

PraiseAngel

Shalom sisters hope you have a good sabbath and thank you all for the wonderful warm welcome. I tired to post my pictures in an album and avatar but I guess they were too large, still trying to figure it out.

Prudent1

Thank you Prudent1, my Tiger enemy, Haha!

^^^LOL:rofl:. I luvs my team but I love my God and my brothers and sisters in Him more!!:grin: Not a bad run for the state huh? 2 years SEC champs, 2 years 2 Heisman winners, and hopefully 2 years 2 BCS champs. Not bad at 'tall.:bouncy: I see you got your pics uploaded. Nice hair lady:gorgeous:. You may need to share your reggie with us...

PraiseAngel

LOL I am so proud of our schools. Actually I cheer both except when they play each other then I am Alabamaaaaaaaaaa all the way.

Thanks for the compliments on my hair. I don't really have a regiment. Every week or two I just pre-poo with either olive oil and raw honey or coconut oil and raw honey if I am going to flat iron (every few months to check for length or special occasions like my up-coming birthday in January). Then wash and condition with Dr. Ron's moisturizing MSM shampoo and conditioner. After that I use either my homemade leave in cream conditioner* or if I am flat ironing I use Africa's Best olive oil leave-in conditioner along with Silk Elements Olive Heat Protection Spray. When not blow drying and flat ironing I let it air dry with plaits/twists/braids or just in a ponytail which is most of the time and daily spritz with MSM powder in water.

*My homemade leave-in conditioner ingredients: Shea butter, avocado oil, almond oil, sometimes castor oil or grapeseed oil, MSM powder, raw honey, rosemary and tea tree essential oils, vegetable glycerin and vitamin E oil.

I am also going to make my own gel using Aloe vera gel, flaxseeds and vegetable glycerin as soon as I can find a good recipe. Well that's it for now.