LUST vs. MASQUINTENSE

Allandra

I almost forgot, I still have my bottle of Herbal Essences Intensive Blends Restoring Conditioning Balm to use up too. Dag.
I will be doing a lot of conditioning in July.

Allandra

BRH, girl go one and give it a try as a leave-in. Let me know how you like it. Don't forget a little serum afterwards.

Yes, I'll definitely try it as a leave in too since I like it alot, and the serum thing which I like to do anyway before rollarsetting.

ps. I also have the HE conditioning balm. I don't like it as much as I thought I did though so there's ANOTHER product to either bin or give away at the NYC meeting.

T

Tee

[ QUOTE ]
Each morning this week, I put a little LUST on my wet hair (as a leave-in conditioner) and then I followed up with L’Oreal Vive Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Serum. I was very happy with the results (nice soft hair all day long - softer than usual). I tell you what, I am REALLY considering LUST as my staple conditioner. Too bad it's not as cheap as Pantene conditioners. Oh well.
I'm sure I'm gonna do it anyways. I'll be sure to stock up AFTER the July challenge. In the meantime, I try and use up my Pantene conditioners this month.

[/ QUOTE ]

This combo works great for me! It's really helped to deal with my underprocessed hair the last several weeks.

T

Tee

[ QUOTE ]
Tee,

How do you style your hair after using this combo? Do you air dry with it? I do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mostly air dry in a "pseudo wrap" (part hair down the middle, take right side and pin it on the left, take left side and pin it to the right).

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
I put a little LUST on my wet hair (as a leave-in conditioner)

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooo! I'll have to try this today! It never occured to me to try this as a leave-in...

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
Let me know how you like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

My hair was soft and it smelled nice, but it wasn't as detangled as it is with Pantene S&S.