LUST lovers: new product double/half the cost?

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army
L’Oreal VIVE Smooth-Intense Masque
Saw this at Target and it smells like LUST (L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment) looks like LUST and has the same consistency and directions as LUST. I'm not a LUST user (did nothing for me) but it's only $5, if one of you LUST lovin' PJs ventures to try.

The true PJ will part her hair down the center and try both simultaneously (one on each side)
laugh.gif
and report back with a blow by blow review.
smile.gif

From the L'oreal website: New! L’Oreal VIVE Smooth-Intense Masque, a deep treatment that smoothes and tames while renewing hair with softness and shine Nutrileum. Smooth Intense Masque is specially formulated with Nutrileum to provide a deep conditioning treatment in just three minutes, providing long-lasting anti-frizz action, and making your hair soft,
shiny and up to 3 times smoother.

Main Ingredients: cyclopentasiloxane, dimethiconol, fragrance, camelina sativa seed oil (I think there's more I didn't bring a pad& paper)

LUST Ingredients:
Water , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium Chloride , Glycerin , Amodimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Lanolin , Fragrance , Methylparaben , Propylene Glycol , Cetrimonium Chloride , Trideceth-12 , Hydroxypropyl Guar , Yucca Vera Extract , Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride , Urtica Dioica Extract Nettle , Equisetum Hiemale Extract Horsetail , Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract Rosemary , Oleamido-1-3-Octadecanedoil , Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract

I love LUST! I ran out a while ago and I wasn't going to buy anymore until I got rid of a couple of conditioners I rarely use. I will try this one first to see if I can save a couple of Bucks!
grin.gif

I use LUST pretty regularly now but mostly as a leave-in. It works great just out of the jar as a leave-in. I also have it mixed with a little oil and the rest distilled water as a spray leave-in.

[ QUOTE ]
JenJen2721 said:
I was just wondering if anyone was still using LUST?

[/ QUOTE ]
Me, me, me.
trampoline.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JenJen2721 said:
I was just wondering if anyone was still using LUST?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not me.
nono.gif
I only had about half a jar to begin with (thanks Tracey
kiss.gif
) but I have to admit that I struggled to use it up, and when I finally did, I was glad to see it go...
crazy.gif
. It really did nothing for my hair. The only thing I liked about it was the smell. I wish I would have thought to use it as a leave-in. I might have liked it better that way...
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I use LUST pretty regularly now but mostly as a leave-in. It works great just out of the jar as a leave-in. I also have it mixed with a little oil and the rest distilled water as a spray leave-in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know you could do that! Thanks Hairlove

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
Lindy, I prefer it as a leave-in versus a deep conditioner.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to try it as a leave-in then, because it doesn't work that well for me as a regular conditioner.

Thanks for the tip!
think.gif

Lisa and JenJen - I'd love to hear how it works out as a leave-in. When you use it out of the jar, don't use too much!

Back