Lustrasilk Cholesterol!!!

NYCITY

Hi ladies,
I went to Sally's today and bought Lustrasilk Chol. Deep Conditioning Cream and Creme Conditioner. Has anyone here tried these and what were the results???

Does one of them say "detangling"? That one (it's green) is KNOCKING. Never known a cholesterol to detangle that beautifully.
smile.gif

Hope u like 'em.
smile.gif

I just gave a jar to my nephew. I have the one with aloe (the green one) and I love it. Great for detangling. I have to go stock up while it is on sale (even though it is cheap regardless). I am also going to pick up the Tea tree and Herbal one to try them out. My mom has the Herbal one and it worked well for her.

I used to use the Green Aloe Vera detangling one but I retired it after today. Doesn't seem to work anymore and has a very strange smell.
confused.gif

i thought alot of people on here disliked lustrasilk? i put up a product review of the herbal cholsterol and i think the only reply i got was that someone didn't like the texture of lustrasilk cholestrol, although i am not sure which cholesterol type they were using....but anyway

i like the herbal cholesterol alot-it smells nice, i liked the ingrediants, and it did make a change in my hair. i was using it weekly with my other shampoo/conditioner bust since i change shampoo/conditioner i decided to hold off on using it for awhile (maybe just monthly) the joico kerapro/k-pak items seem to do my hair just fine. but i do like lustrasilk. i need to try their other items

[ QUOTE ]
Hi ladies,
I went to Sally's today and bought Lustrasilk Chol. Deep Conditioning Cream and Creme Conditioner. Has anyone here tried these and what were the results???

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been using the deep conditioner for about 2 years now, primarily because I have ALWAYS been satified with the results. I really love that stuff!
kiss.gif

[ QUOTE ]
i thought alot of people on here disliked lustrasilk? i put up a product review of the herbal cholsterol and i think the only reply i got was that someone didn't like the texture of lustrasilk cholestrol, although i am not sure which cholesterol type they were using....but anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

I think alot of ladies here use LeKair. But there are still some of us Lustrasilk users here
weird.gif

I've recently started using Lustrasilk's Cholesterol (aloe, detangling, green) Conditioner. Well, not quite recently, I'd say 1 mth now.

Anywho, it works great as a co wash/rinse.... & I thought the VO5 (fruity) conditioners were nice.... they're NOTHING compared to LS detangling conditioner.

My new growth is massive & thick. Not to mention that the hairs now curl/coil around itself. This is the only conditioner that I have found that can tame my new growth (as a co wash). Another thing, it detangles soooooo wonderfully. My comb-throughs are virtually effortless!!! Again, that's with 3-4 inches of coily "thick" new growth.

I'm so happy that I've found this product that I just don't know what to do
bdance.gif

(I would have posted a product review like I usually do after using a new product, but I just haven't had the time).

Best Wishes,
Peachtree

I use the Lustrasilk Placenta & Jojoba Oil one, I think I need to get the green one next time for detangling. I just like cholesterol period.

I remember one time my friend listened to another friend who did hair, and she put on a ton, I mean it literally looked like she was getting a retouch, she said she was trying to protect her hair because we were going swimming, it was so funny!

For those who don't like mineral oil, the cholesterol with placenta/jojoba oil has it in there.

hey I use this also. I be ready to post in a lekair thread but then I have to remeber I use this lustra silk and I like it alot, because it make my hair so sofT. I use it as a deep conditioner. and sometimes a regular conditioner

Back