Lustrasilk -- protein or moisture, or..?

lovegan

I just picked up some Lustrasilk at the beauty supply store today in desperate need of a good heavy conditioner (moisture!!)

The clerk recommended Lustrasilk, the one I picked up has Mango and Shea butter in it.

I've never used cholesterol products before...which is fat, essentially I take it.

So, would this be considered a protein or a moisturizing treatment?:perplexed

Thanks!!!

I use it! Definitely not a protein treatment. It's moisturizing ... especially after adding EVOO and honey. I use it more for detangling though.

moisture. I use this one. Its cheap and good especially to DC on dry hair.

Attachments

• 31MKY33YM4L._SL500_AA220_.jpg
    31MKY33YM4L._SL500_AA220_.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Good question, I was wondering the same thing about cholesterol conditioners. I think they are moisturizing, but a light protein. :perplexed I dunno, maybe someothers no more about it.

lustrasilk shea butter cholesterol plus conditioner ingredients:
water(aqua), stearamidopryl dimethylamine, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, shea butter, mango seed butter, cholesterol, soybean oil, safflower oil, wheat germ oil, aloe vera extrect, fragrance, vitamin e, methylparaben, propylparaben, phosphoric acid, sodium chloride, dmdm hydantation, disodium edta, yellow #5, yellow #6.

There is no protein there.

"The bulk of commercial cholesterol supply is prepared from the lanolin derivatives, lanolin alcohols which constitute the major portion of the unsaponifiable portion of the lanolin."

http://www.parmentier.de/lanolin/auswahl.htm?colestol.htm

Back