Macheriamour's Healthy Textures forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

vkb247

I think that should could easily burn herself out if all the advice is coming from her. I think this site would largely appeal to those who don't want to do the research themselves and/or are looking for easy answers to their hair problems.

If she is hiring help than I hope that she is comfortable putting her reputation into someone else's hands.

I don't know her background and this is not specific to this situation.....but I think that giving anyone advice, let alone someone who is paying for it, can easily backlash. I personally do not feel like simply knowing how to grow your own hair long is enough to make a person qualified to give others advice. Hair is as unique as each of us is and you need to know a lot to about a person to even make a good suggestion let alone give them advice that you can guarantee will work.

firecracker

$100 is alot of money for some people, that is what all the hoopla is about.
even though I can generate $100 a week from ChaCha, I still won't pay.
Say it again Sam!!! I can't hear you!!! She don lost her micky fricky with that price! I can't wait to see who pays cuz I'll join the LOA for hair growth or that Hair Club for Men instead.:lachen: How much is Rogaine?

Last edited:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

sheeeeeeee it! 9.99 are you outta yo mind? We ain't talkin bout no yearly thang! We talking bout a monthly thang! Hell thats my monthly allowance for my monthly:wallbash::wallbash: I'll stick to Always 33 pack for a discounted rate! :lachen:

I'm not talking about not paying. I'm talking about you peeing on errythang :lachen:

firecracker

I think that should could easily burn herself out if all the advice is coming from her. I think this site would largely appeal to those who don't want to do the research themselves and/or are looking for easy answers to their hair problems.

If she is hiring help than I hope that she is comfortable putting her reputation into someone else's hands.

I don't know her background and this is not specific to this situation.....but I think that giving anyone advice, let alone someone who is paying for it, can easily backlash. I personally do not feel like simply knowing how to grow your own hair long is enough to make a person qualified to give others advice. Hair is as unique as each of us is and you need to know a lot to about a person to even make a good suggestion let alone give them advice that you can guarantee will work.
sheeeee-it for 9.99 a month during a recession she betta offer more than hair advice! Since JG don't see what all the fuss is about I'm gon pay the price so her hair can grow down to her *** finally! :lachen:

firecracker

I'm not talking about not paying. I'm talking about you peeing on errythang :lachen:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:Heck Mister Pister been on the pot for a few dayz. Its time he came back out on dis herre ****! :lachen::lachen: Ya'll know I'm late to this party cuz Claude knows I'm ova here screaming like no she/ma didnt! :wallbash::wallbash: I need live hair advice operators for 9.99 a month lady fabulous. :look:

P

Paradox

Say it again Sam!!! I can't hear you!!! She don lost her micky fricky with that price! I can't wait to see who pays cuz I'll join the LOA for hair growth or that Men's Club for hair instead.:lachen: How much is Rogaine?
I hate to say this...but this is beyond insanity, even though Macherie is my #1 hair idol. I wish I could support her, but I can't support bad business moves.
Why not a nice intro price of about $5 a month and then rise the price in about 2-3 years. this is all about long term vitality.
Will her old forum still be up...because if so then the $100 is just fine

P

Paradox

I am all about good business moves even if it is not great for myself, like when ChaCha improves some things, that could cause a decrease in pay if you are not top guide,I still have to support it since it is such a good business move.

jerjer29

exactly. she's not even a cosmetologist

bluevalentine

He'sssssss back!
:lachen::lachen:

lol where in the heck did u find this smiley from??? i need to go to bed i got to work tomorrow...:lachen::lachen:

firecracker

lol where in the heck did u find this smiley from??? i need to go to bed i got to work tomorrow...:lachen::lachen:
:look::lachen:it was a gift. Somebody knows I'm a fool and was always saying in threads if I had a dangalang I'd piss all on a fool!:grin: I've been showing up and out ever since. He gives me a good ole laugh everytime. He pisses on my ignant *** too! :lachen:

sqzbly1908

She Tripped Out!!!

Her site has about 3000 members and just imagine each one of them paying 10.00 a month - she must be planning to quit her day job. From my understanding "those" who pay this monthly fee, can get "her products" at a discounted price. She maybe knowledgeable but I don't think her knowledge warrants 10.00 a month...

P

Paradox

She Tripped Out!!!

Her site has about 3000 members and just imagine each one of them paying 10.00 a month - she must be planning to quit her day job. From my understanding "those" who pay this monthly fee, can get "her products" at a discounted price. She maybe knowledgeable but I don't think her knowledge warrants 10.00 a month...
she actually has about 7000 members, so that even doubles.

Tamrin

unapologetic
Once again Im not going to knock her. When a person gains knowledge, you can either keep it to yourself or find a way to make it benefit you and others as well. A lot of the ladies here make products and sell them out of the knowledge they have obtained here and from other sites like this one. Its all about the choice you make. They have been quite successful at it. Some people do need the advice. And some may need a shortcut rather than searching day in and day out for said advice.

Im not willing to pay it because I'm willing to devote the time and energy to find my answers on my own.

I own a business and I pay for webhosting and I spend time designing and I have perfected my trade/skill. I would be damn if Im shelling out money to give people a service for free and I make nothing out of it and loosing money on top of it. I guess its the business woman in me talking.

Do you Ma.

Noir

she must be planning to quit her day job.
Or retire?

I thought I was tripping when i did the calculation but uh yah that is 900,000 dollars a YEAR. So basically a Million dollars per YEAR.

Well i won't ever knock anybody's hustle but lets be real this goes way beyond some 9,000 dollar debt. But hey good luck to her.

I'm still a n00b so i'm not too familiar with the site.

firecracker

Once again Im not going to knock her. When a person gains knowledge, you can either keep it to yourself or find a way to make it benefit you and others as well. A lot of the ladies here make products and sell them out of the knowledge they have obtained here and from other sites like this one. Its all about the choice you make. They have been quite successful at it. Some people do need the advice. And some may need a shortcut rather than searching day in and day out for said advice.

Im not willing to pay it because I'm willing to devote the time and energy to find my answers on my own.

I own a business and I pay for webhosting and I spend time designing and I have perfected my trade/skill. I would be damn if Im shelling out money to give people a service for free and I make nothing out of it and loosing money on top of it. I guess its the business woman in me talking.

Do you Ma.
Nice post but she ain't no damn miracle worker or licensed cosmetologist. I'm not mad at her hustle or hatin but everybody won't come out with healthier or longer hair. I don't care how many or much magic potion they slather on their hair or scalps. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

firecracker

Ain't no damn answers for everyone any damn way! LOL Even if they followed instructions to the letter e'rythang ain't gon work fo e'rybody! LOL

jerjer29

Do you Ma.

i'm a business major, i personally think i have common sense when it comes to business in general..i think everyone does. I just wonder who her target market is. She's basically saying she needs more than 1% of the site (over 84 people) to join, but she said even that many won't keep her from being out of debt. A hustle is a hustle but you can't be unpractical about it. That's like someone the corner asking me to buy a cup of lemonade for 600 dollars. But like you said either you can like it or not, ..i dont like it, and i'm just simply discussing it.

Last edited:

ShantWhite

I joined her site a couple of months ago and have probably visited 10-15 times. So paying for it wouldn't be beneficial to me.

However, learning of those changes from LHCF...PRICELESS! :spinning:

jerjer29

lol i think some people have been reading my posts on here from LCHF because i was just banned on Healthy Textures because of i guess what i've been saying in the forum on there, that the 100 dollars isn't worth it. oh well!

Tamrin

unapologetic
Nice post but she ain't no damn miracle worker or licensed cosmetologist. I'm not mad at her hustle or hatin but everybody won't come out with healthier or longer hair. I don't care how many or much magic potion they slather on their hair or scalps. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I agree look how many people come here and end up with shorter hair then they started with. Its all on what the individual feels ( in their own mind) they need. Come on you know how folks spend they money. Should I paid $200+ Dollars for a piece of equipment that promise miracle abs. Itsbeen sitting here for 2 years and use 10 times and my flab got bigger :lachen::lachen:. Nobody forced me, I made that dumb decision myself. I cannot blame the company. I bet you she will make her millions. You know we are a nation of consumers.

Speaking of consumer. Lemme go pay for this mega tek.:cowgirl:

firecracker

I agree look how many people come here and end up with shorter hair then they started with. Its all on what the individual feels ( in their own mind) they need. Come on you know how folks spend they money. Should I paid $200+ Dollars for a piece of equipment that promise miracle abs. Itsbeen sitting here for 2 years and use 10 times and my flab got bigger :lachen::lachen:. Nobody forced me, I made that dumb decision myself. I cannot blame the company. I bet you she will make her millions. You know we are a nation of consumers.

Speaking of consumer. Lemme go pay for this mega tek.:cowgirl:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:Now see your right and crazy:lachen::lachen: That lil man on the horse:lachen::lachen:

firecracker

lol i think some people have been reading my posts on here from LCHF because i was just banned on Healthy Textures because of i guess what i've been saying in the forum on there, that the 100 dollars isn't worth it. oh well!
damn you made the Banned:lachen:! They ban ****'s like we'z do ova herrre? Claude hawmercy Mister Pister and I need to join for a day. :lachen::lachen:Don't go ova there asking Ma 9.99 are you outta yo mind Firecracker:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Status
Not open for further replies.