Major Hair Saver!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I've been shedding long hairs for about 2 weeks. I have K-Pak and Keraphix, but wanted to save them because those are my post-relaxer and pre-relaxer protein conditioners respectively.

Anyway, I always keep some Motions Moisture Silk Conditioner on hand b/c it really is a great product. I used it today hoping it would stop the shedding and can you say ZERO hairs lost
smile.gif

This is an economical($9.00 for 30 oz.) yet wonderful product. IMO, the ingredients are comparable to Affirm 5 in 1. It's major protein is collagen which is also the same as Keraphix($9.00 for 4 oz) 5 in 1 and K-Pak are even more expensive.

By The Way,

I did not follow this with a Moisturizing Conditioner (not necessary since it's collagen), but I did follow it with a hot oil treatment. (ION brand)

Hey Supergirl!
wave.gif

Thanks for the heads up! Sounds like a great product. I will add that to my list of must haves.

Congratulations on stopping that shedding, that's a great feat!

[ QUOTE ]
I've been shedding long hairs for about 2 weeks. I have K-Pak and Keraphix, but wanted to save them because those are my post-relaxer and pre-relaxer protein conditioners respectively.

Anyway, I always keep some Motions Moisture Silk Conditioner on hand b/c it really is a great product. I used it today hoping it would stop the shedding and can you say ZERO hairs lost
smile.gif

This is an economical($9.00 for 30 oz.) yet wonderful product. IMO, the ingredients are comparable to Affirm 5 in 1. It's major protein is collagen which is also the same as Keraphix($9.00 for 4 oz) 5 in 1 and K-Pak are even more expensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

This came just in the nick of time. I've been shedding for about 2 weeks as well. Thanks for the info
clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This came just in the nick of time. I've been shedding for about 2 weeks as well. Thanks for the info
clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me 2. I've been shedding for about 2 weeks. Isn't this ironic!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me 2. I've been shedding for about 2 weeks. Isn't this ironic!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

EEEKKKK... it's the dreaded hairboard curse
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the same thing as Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner or is this a different product? thanks

Thanks for sharing. I didn't know that there was anything you could do for shedding externally. I've been shedding on and off all summer long! I'll give this a try.

I guess this is shedding season, because I shed alot of hair following my last wash.
frown.gif

Is this the same conditioner as Motions After-Shampoo Moisture Plus Conditioner with Silicone? If so, this is a wonderful moisture-inducing conditioner and it's ingredients are comparable to KeraCare's Humecto Conditioner. Some people may not like it because it does contain mineral oil as the second ingredient, but so does the Keracare.

[ QUOTE ]
but I did follow it with a hot oil treatment. (ION brand)

[/ QUOTE ]

Supergirl,
After the hot oil treatment, did you shampoo again? Or just rinse? If you just rinsed, didn't that leave your hair too oily???
confused.gif

Does anyone have a picture of this? I've checked, but no BSS seem to carry it. I'm wondering what it looks like, maybe it'
something new.

"I've been shedding long hairs for about 2 weeks. I have K-Pak and Keraphix, but wanted to save them because those are my post-relaxer and pre-relaxer protein conditioners respectively."

when do you use the k pak, how long before your touch-up?
and how long after your touch-up do you use the keraphix?

thanx super G, up UP AND AWAY!!! lol

Lindy,

This one is different than Moisture Plus. I didn't shampoo after the hot oil treatment. It left my hair shiny and silky, but not greasy. This is why I use commercially prepared hot oils instead of using Olive or some other whole, natural oils. The commercially prepared ones are designed not to leave a greasy build up. TCB is the only one that leaves the hair kind of greasy (in my experience) .

Sylviatec,

I had been using K-Pak 5 days after my re-touch, but recently came to the conclusion that that's too soon and it's making my hair revert. Next time, I may try a week or two.

Back