Making WHOOPIE while wearing weaves/wigs...

BomBShell♥

Hey ladies. Okay so this question has been on my mind...almost forever. lol For all my weave/wig wearers, what do you do when things get a little spicy between you and your SO. I wear a full sew-in weave so the only problems I have is, of course, the hair getting bushy/matted (which is okay cause i can brush it back straight) However, there are times where my SO will go to move my hair and then my cornrowed hair or my edges will show...which makes me sooo self conscious. lol. :lachen:Anywho....I dont really mind it sooooo much cause it is my BF so he knows about my hair process but it still just kinda makes me feel some type of way. Sorry if this is too personal...lol..im so open with everything :yep:

So with all that being said....Do any of you ladies have any feelings about ur hair during those *special moments*? :blush:

& for wig wearers, how do you keep it on?:rolleyes:

I wore a wig for the longest and I would wear it while we were getting intimate..he knew dont pull my hair and dont run ur fingers through its..but i always wore the ones with the comb attachments..so it wouldnt move..it was a HAM when we were though but it darn sure was still on my head LOL..

I need to know too. I do make sure that my hair underneath looks presentable in the event of a mishap.

LOL @ this topic...because i'm pretty sure there is no way to ever feel completely comfortable just ways to feel less awkward. smh...trust i've tried to brainstorm and really picked through various posts on here and even used the all powerful google....no hay nada..there's nothing miraculous....:nono:

my SO laughs at me when I blush because he really could care less (i don't think they ever care as much as we do) and is intrigued by whatever styles I sport at any given time.

I find that wearing a LF to be the least awkward. I can't wait til i'm past SL natural so I can alternate between braids/wigs without worrying about my ends too much...he already loves to play deep in my hair...so i can only imagine how much fun he'll have with m' curls :lachen:

Good question. Sorry I can't help much...as the closest I came was whoopie w/a faux pony tail. :blush:

Which I found out later, dh (bf then, dating at the time) was convinced was my hair. :giggle:

Hey ladies. Okay so this question has been on my mind...almost forever. lol For all my weave/wig wearers, what do you do when things get a little spicy between you and your SO. I wear a full sew-in weave so the only problems I have is, of course, the hair getting bushy/matted (which is okay cause i can brush it back straight) However, there are times where my SO will go to move my hair and then my cornrowed hair or my edges will show...which makes me sooo self conscious. lol. :lachen:Anywho....I dont really mind it sooooo much cause it is my BF so he knows about my hair process but it still just kinda makes me feel some type of way. Sorry if this is too personal...lol..im so open with everything :yep:

So with all that being said....Do any of you ladies have any feelings about ur hair during those *special moments*? :blush:

& for wig wearers, how do you keep it on?:rolleyes:

Your clearly still new around here.... this is childs play :lachen::lachen:

Just tell them dont touch it. :look: If the wig is secure (with pins, combs, etc.) it won't go anywhere. I've been wearing wigs for years and I never had one come off for any reason. As far as weave goes, if it's installed and styled properly you shouldn't have any tracks or braids showing either. The wind isn't blowing or anything.

Just tell them dont touch it. :look: If the wig is secure (with pins, combs, etc.) it won't go anywhere. I've been wearing wigs for years and I never had one come off for any reason. As far as weave goes, if it's installed and styled properly you shouldn't have any tracks or braids showing either. The wind isn't blowing or anything.

hehe i actually dont mind the touching...its sewn in so i know its secure....its more so when .....hmm how do i say this in a PG rated way....umm...:lachen:....nevermind. I guess what I really am trying to say is I cant wait until I feel comfortable enough wearing my own length!

I wear wigs and when I get home I take it off in the bathroom, I don't let him see me ugly in my cornrows. I throw my scarf on and call it a day. But knows I wear wigs, weaves or LF, and has no problem with it. He even let's me know if something is out of place or not right. At night we get's it in but my scarf is tight and he don't care just as long as he is gettin some, that's the last thing on his mind. But sometime I let my hair out for him to message or pull but not tight, they do need that treat once every six months or whatever. Girl don't worry just give him the bizness,and send his *** to sleep..

I wear wigs and when I get home I take it off in the bathroom, I don't let him see me ugly in my cornrows. I throw my scarf on and call it a day. But knows I wear wigs, weaves or LF, and has no problem with it. He even let's me know if something is out of place or not right. At night we get's it in but my scarf is tight and he don't care just as long as he is gettin some, that's the last thing on his mind. But sometime I let my hair out for him to message or pull but not tight, they do need that treat once every six months or whatever. Girl don't worry just give him the bizness,and send his *** to sleep..

LMAO! :lachen:....best response yet!!! Thats what I need...a scarf...good idea...my damn bonnet is constantly coming off!

I am in a sewin right now but when I was wearing wigs my BF new not to touch it. I typically get so lost in the moment if that bad boy did come off while we were coloring I honestly doubt I would care LOL.
I talk openly with my BF about protective styling and hair care so he understands the journey I am on.

I am in a sewin right now but when I was wearing wigs my BF new not to touch it. I typically get so lost in the moment if that bad boy did come off while we were coloring I honestly doubt I would care LOL.
I talk openly with my BF about protective styling and hair care so he understands the journey I am on.

Yea im pretty sure he doesnt even notice, or care, especially at that moment :grin:.....just something that I tend to have on my mind at the time..only for a few seconds tho. :lachen:

This is so funny! Well whenever I was wearing wigs, I'd just take that mug off (in privacy) and through on a scarf but before the end of the night, my scarf always came off my head. Now, whenever I was wearing my sew-in a couple of months ago, I was getting it on and I thought dude was going to rip my sew-in right off my tracks, lol. I reminded him that I do have hair under the weave then I tied it up in a ponytail and we continued. I feel so embarrassed sharing this with you ladies :blush:.

The DHs has gotten beyond the need to see my hair out or down when having fun. I'm not a wig wearer so my concern is how to protect my relaxed beyond SL, almost BSB length hair. I typically scarf my hair as I hardly ever wear wigs. As a special treat, I'll occasionally throw on a wig and tie a scarf around the wig in a stylish manner to ensure it's secure (I don't like using combs or pins). That seems to go over just fine.

Back