zzz

futureapl

Hey ladies--my uncle is a massage therapist who makes an amazing organic mango butter and he's giving away 2 oz samples.

I use it on the ends of my hair. I usually do the LOC method and it works great for that. I also use it on my body, including my face to give it a pretty, light glow (and, as a sunscreen).

I wanted Shea butter to work for me, but it never did, so the mango butter is a great alternative.

He sells the butter to his clients, but now wants to sell from an online store because if he's traveling or in a therapy session, other clients that call or stop by for the butter get frustrated they can't always get it when they're ready to purchase.

He asked me to help him create an online store: https://organicleemade.com/

He's not tech savvy at all and I recently created his site on Shopify. It sucks right now, but we'll get the site prettied up in time.

I told him I would spread the word on here as he thinks the butter would do well back east in the cooler weather (he's in LA).

He said he can send out 50 samples. So, if you're interested, just send me a PM with your address and I'll have him ship you a sample.

Last week, we got our first online order. It was from a well-known WNBA player. My uncle happened to meet her out and gave her a sample.

Anyways, she just emailed and said that the mango butter has helped with her facial scar. So, that was exciting news!

Hi @tallnomad. I sent you a PM but I'm not sure if you received it.

awhyley

Can the other ladies who received a sample tell me how it was? Did you like it? Would you buy some more? TIA.

Last edited: