Noob alert!!

Odd One

Hi ladies!! I've been lurking for about a year now and i'm finally joining! Me so happy to be here!:drunk: lol

I have learned so much here and i can see now my hair never went to a full shoulder lenght (didnt DC, used heat daily, relaxed as soon as i saw new growth etc..yeah i'm a mess:wallbash:) But i can look back now and see where it went wrong..that's a first step..right?

Right now i'm hiding my natural 4b/zzz hair under a weave(hopefully, the last one of soooo many:ohwell:) so i can't really get no starting pic and i'm not really sure about the futur of my hair : stay natural, textlax of relaxer?

Anyways sorry about the long first post:look:, i'm still excited about the fact that i'm finally in. Oh and the site does look very different when you pay:yep:

Last edited:

supermodelsonya

As a newbie former lurker...WELCOME! I love this place. It's soooo informative and THESE ladies are SERIOUS about growing hair!

ibeleevenme

I was a noobie lurker too, now I'm just a noobie. I finally joined and paid and everyone so far is very helpful and informative! Welcome!!!

kiarai

I want to jump on the band wagon as well because I just joined and made my first post yesterday. You ladies are truly an inspiration and I dont know what I would have done if I had not have found this forum!!

This is my mission from now til im at waist length hair.