March 20,21,22..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
NaturallyATLPCH it is much much easier to apply... Still emollient and medium thick. The old one was harder to apply to my fine 4ab hair. It is still just as moisturizing as the old version. My hair felt really soft when I rinsed. I could finger detangle my hair easily under the running water as I rinsed.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

mzpurp

Pre poo (overnight): Mielle Organics Mint Oil

Wash: Jane Carter Cleansing Conditioner

Condition: Mielle Cowash, Joico K-Pak

DC: Steamed with J. Monique's Irish Moss & Cocoa DC under hempseed oil on scalp and length

Used BRB Vinegar Cream Rinse after washing out DC.

Sprayed hair with Aphoghee Green Tea Hair Reconstructor, worked thru hair. M & S w/ Jakeala's Coconut juice in Cranberry and APB's Blow Dry creme. Blew out hair using tension method and twisted hair.

meka72

My hair was in need of some severe pampering:

Prepoo: BRB Chai Hair tea
Cleanse 1: ORS Aloe shampoo
Cleanse 2: Elucence moisture benefits shampoo
EVOO under henna mixed with coconut milk (overnight)
Cowash: Tressame Naturals conditioner
Protein Rx: Claudie's Renew protein conditioner + SSI okra reconstructor under rice bran oil
Moisture DC: LACE Naturals tea under Ojon revitalizing 2 minute mask under castor oil

krissyhair

I cowashed and bunned on Saturday . I spritzed with water and finger twirled on Sunday. To sleep, I braided in 8 braids, pinned it to a bun, and put the satin cap on top.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Got my Saturday wash and go on. Then Sunday did a full wash, bamboo tea rinse and okra recon. Smothered her in qhemet biologics amla and olive heavy cream with ssi coconut quench leave in. Stretching overnight in 2 twists.