Marine Protein anyone?

Leshia

I've recently started taking some marine protein pills and have really noticed a difference with breakage after a wash. Has anyone else experimented with protein other than shakes? What were your results?

Ennyaa

Hey Leshia. I am currently taking Viviscal, which to my understanding is basically a marine protein complex. I'm taking it more so to encourage growth than to inhibit breakage but it seems to be doin ok so far. (Hard to really tell with all the stuff I take. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif) Someone else posted about a GNC marine protein complex called Delinea that is supposed to be the same as Viviscal. What brand are you taking?

Leshia

Ennyaa, I'm taking a brand from a site called Elite tabs, I believe. I'm too lazy to run downstairs to check but I believe they only have one brand of marine protein. Darn, I have to check now as I'm curious! I was right. They come 90 to a bottle and it was about $7 per bottle. My nails are thriving and they kept splitting when I first got here two months ago. I think I'm going to continue with the protein because I can already see a difference in the strength of my hair. I'm going to be making sure I'm really nourishing my hair from the inside out.

Ennyaa

I'll have to go check out that site as well. $7?! I don't even wanna think how much I'm payin for mine now. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

candycane

I tried that website and it didn't work. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif Can you please let me know what the correct website is.

Thank you

LABETT

I have taken viviscal and my hair grew like weed it was the only vitamin I was taking at the time.
I know it worked for me and I was not even taking a multivit
with it.
I changed to Delinea and it made my hair grow but not as fast as viviscal.
I just found my beloved Delinea because most GNC no longer sell it.
I bought all 10 boxes in the store and it was marked down to
12 buck a box which usually runs 26.95.