Marine protein

Dionne

I have looked all around for somemarine protein supplements but I can't find any. Can anyone help me out with brands. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Leshia

Hey there!
I'm enjoying the marine protein I ordered from Elite Lab. I really see a difference in the three to four weeks I've been taking it! It's like 7 bucks for a bottle of like 90 tablets. HTH

LondonDiva

Leisha

I take that stuff too, Infact it was a thread last week that reminded me I had 6.5 months supply in my cupboard and was worth digging out again. I haven't been on it long, but I'll keep you posted on my results. That link is definitely the CHEAPEST source of marine protein I could find.

I had to get a friend in the US buy it then ship it for me. They have to charge a MINIMUM of $50 for INTERNATIONAL shipments. It cost my girl in NJ $5.00 and then an addition $7 I think to send them onto London.

$50 my /images/graemlins/censored.gif I don't think so! /images/graemlins/swearing.gif

daviine

Hi everyone ...what is the deal with marine protein? zlet me know ...maybe I need to get some..... /images/graemlins/look.gif

LondonDiva

Morning Daviine.

Basically the marine protein is the main ingredient in Viviscal which is responsible for the possible 1.5 inch a month growth achieved from taking it. Of course it's MUCH cheaper at $5.99 a month compared with Viviscal at $70+ and it contains the same ingredients. It's a generic version of the Viviscal basically.

daviine

Oh..............thanks for the info. Can this marine protein be counted towards towards your daily protein intake. I've been trying to watch my calcium and protein intake to make sure that I'm getting enough. Would this help or does type of protein not help?

LondonDiva

Daviine on that one there I'm honestly not too sure. It might be worth paging someone like Jade or Carrie (that I can think of with that type of knowledge in that area) about the different types of protein and how much of it counts toward your daily protein intake.

Leshia

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
LondonDiva said:
Leisha

I take that stuff too, Infact it was a thread last week that reminded me I had 6.5 months supply in my cupboard and was worth digging out again. I haven't been on it long, but I'll keep you posted on my results. That link is definitely the CHEAPEST source of marine protein I could find.

I had to get a friend in the US buy it then ship it for me. They have to charge a MINIMUM of $50 for INTERNATIONAL shipments. It cost my girl in NJ $5.00 and then an addition $7 I think to send them onto London.

$50 my /images/graemlins/censored.gif I don't think so! /images/graemlins/swearing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LondonDiva,
I'm going to continue to take 3-4 tabs per day and add some regular protein tabs (which have all the amino acids of HF37) and see how that does me. I'm expecting I found the combination of vitamins will make my hair AND body thrive. This protein is doing the trick so far...Like I said before, my nails couldn't grow here in Korea because they kept splitting. Now, they're GRAND and my hair is growing stronger and longer..

Jade21

Hi, Daviine /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry, but I LOVE that cheesy grin...sort of sweet and devilish at the same time.

The answer to your question...yes, it can count toward your daily protein intake...excellent source, too /images/graemlins/cool.gif Try to aim for a daily total intake of 60-80grams as a baseline for all protein.

So, how are the meals going? Please wander over to Health and Fitness forum here and check out the link I left for Lady Shinyblackhair...The World's Healthiest Foods site...

Much Love,

Jade

daviine

Thank you Jade. I'll check it out. Oh lord...I was aiming for 50 grams..........

I guess I better eat up..... /images/graemlins/lick.gif

LondonDiva

Leisha

I'm glad the hair and nails are thriving. I'm going to grow my nails again and get all pampered at the nail salon. It's only because of my hair that I keep them short. By summer I should have some gorgeous nails again as well as hair.

I'll keep you posted on my progress the Marine Protein.

Leshia

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
LondonDiva said:
Leisha

I'm glad the hair and nails are thriving. I'm going to grow my nails again and get all pampered at the nail salon. It's only because of my hair that I keep them short. By summer I should have some gorgeous nails again as well as hair.

I'll keep you posted on my progress the Marine Protein.

[/ QUOTE ]

LD, I think this stuff is really working for me. I believe I've got about another 1/2 inch since about two weeks ago! This is a keeper!! Hope you do well with it as well!! *doing the snake*

LondonDiva

Leisha you are one crazy chica. /images/graemlins/grin.gif a bit like me, maybe that's why I cyber like you so much /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

You're using the Elite one right? Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm glad you've had AMAZING growth in like 2 weeks from this stuff and in a cold climate too (like me in London)
Fingers crossed for me chica.