Mastey Code Red Shampoo and Conditioner

MsKdBee

Goood Morning Ladies!

Ok so over the weekend i was in a store called Tuesday Morning sort of like an Ollies or Big Lots for those not familiar.......So I spotted these 32oz bottles of this sulfate free Poo and Condish called code red by Mastey....I have never heard of them, but, since it was sulfate free and the condish bottle said supre detangling or something like that and I am 10 weeks post relaxer on Friday, I decided to give it a try. Well the bottles were six dollars each! So last night after the Saints victory :grin: I prepoo'd with CON sat under the dryer for 30 minutes then hopped in the shower washed once with the poo, nice lather very gentle then put the condish in very creamy:lick: pinned up my two sections and showered. I rinsed the condish out detangling under the water and YEAH!!!! minimal tangles and soft hair!! I tied my new growth down under my scarf braided it up in one braid and went to bed.......this morning hair is still damp but shiny and soft! Just thought I would share......Has anyone else used this poo/condish before??? What were your results?

MsSonya

I only have the shampoo, I picked it up at TJMaxx. They didnt have the condish. :sad: The shampoo is so thick and creamy, I can only imagine how good the condish is! :lick:

Averoigne

Goood Morning Ladies!

Ok so over the weekend i was in a store called Tuesday Morning sort of like an Ollies or Big Lots for those not familiar.......So I spotted these 32oz bottles of this sulfate free Poo and Condish called code red by Mastey....I have never heard of them, but, since it was sulfate free and the condish bottle said supre detangling or something like that and I am 10 weeks post relaxer on Friday, I decided to give it a try. Well the bottles were six dollars each! So last night after the Saints victory :grin: I prepoo'd with CON sat under the dryer for 30 minutes then hopped in the shower washed once with the poo, nice lather very gentle then put the condish in very creamy:lick: pinned up my two sections and showered. I rinsed the condish out detangling under the water and YEAH!!!! minimal tangles and soft hair!! I tied my new growth down under my scarf braided it up in one braid and went to bed.......this morning hair is still damp but shiny and soft! Just thought I would share......Has anyone else used this poo/condish before??? What were your results?

32oz bottles of Mastey for $6.00...what a great deal! :yep:

I picked up a bottle of Mastey Code Red shampoo and a bottle of Mastey Traite Moisture shampoo(blue bottle) a few years back. My hair didn't respond as well to the Code Red shampoo because I was experiencing protein sensitivity at the time. My hair liked the Traite Moisture shampoo, though.

Mastey created quality sulfate free products long before it was the in thing to do. Congratulations on both your excellent results and finding a great bargain! :up: