May 08 to May 09-- one year update

Kiki82

just sharing my one year update. I stretched my relaxer for 5 months--from december 08 to may 09. here are some comparison pics.

these are my 08 pics....scroll down to post 3 & 4 for 09 pics

Attachments

• May 08.jpg
    May 08.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Nape 08.jpg
    Nape 08.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Ponytail 08.jpg
    Ponytail 08.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
here are my 09 pics

Attachments

• May 09.jpg
    May 09.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Nape 09 #2.jpg
    Nape 09 #2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Ponytail 09 #3.jpg
    Ponytail 09 #3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 114
here are some more 09 pics....

Attachments

• ponytail 09 #2.jpg
    ponytail 09 #2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 82
  • May 09 #2.jpg
    May 09 #2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 97
You go girl! Looks healthy and thick! Wonderful progress. I'm currently 12 weeks into a stretch, trying to go to about 18 weeks. I hope to see some good results like you...Good Job!

thanks ladies....so awesome to actually see some progress, and it was hard doing the 5 month stretch, but not as hard as I thought it would be. Maybe it's the fact that I had to deal with my family talking about my hair...but after my hair was relaxed their eyes were like:shocked::shocked:...I was like:grin::grin:

thanks ladies....so awesome to actually see some progress, and it was hard doing the 5 month stretch, but not as hard as I thought it would be. Maybe it's the fact that I had to deal with my family talking about my hair...but after my hair was relaxed their eyes were like:shocked::shocked:...I was like:grin::grin:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Good for you Kiki- you Hair looks Amazing:yep:. Congrats!

Maybe it's the fact that I had to deal with my family talking about my hair...but after my hair was relaxed their eyes were like:shocked::shocked:...I was like:grin::grin:

My mom always aggravates me when I stretch my relaxers. So I totally understand that!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful progress. Now I can't wait to share my one year progress in August!

My mom always aggravates me when I stretch my relaxers. So I totally understand that!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful progress. Now I can't wait to share my one year progress in August!

Girl I know...and once it was relaxed they tried to pressure me to cut it!! oh well...

Last edited:
Back