May 16,17,18 What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

meka72

Prepoo-avocado, banana, raw honey, avj, goat's milk, coconut milk, oil blend (wheat germ, sunflower, safflower, grape seed, hempseed, evoo, red palm), silk amino acid and hydrolyzed keratin (I have this on now and will keep it on for a couple of hours)

Wash-unsure but probably Pantene cowash

DC-Entwine Couture passion fruit masque+something else (curl rehab maybe)+olive oil

Moisturize-Camille Rose almond jai+APB blueberry cheesecake leave in

Seal-Entwine Couture butter

blackeyes31626

-shampoo with diluted SM retention poo
-deep condition with SD vanilla silk
-finger detangle with Shescentit avocado conditioner, if needed
-moisturize and seal

HBD, Toaster!

Misseyl

Chopped off my relaxed hair on Friday - 5/16 after work and now I'm rocking a TWA. I'm going to wash, deep condition and go on Youtube to find out how to take care of my new do. Yep, I feel naked but I don't own a wig, don't want to wear braids because wearing braids will not teach me how to take care of my hair and I will never wear a weave. I feel liberated, I'm no longer a slave to relaxers.

krissyhair

I took a weekend trip with my favorite auntie. I knew we were going to have a fabulous time so I wanted my hair to look just as fabulous.

I oiled, detangled and moisturized my hair before we left and wore it in a bun for the long car ride. I wet it, moisturized again and swept it into a banana clip to go out at night. Then today I washed with a new product and ended up with the most sleek, defined curls ever.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
*Pre poo with HV Vatika Frosting & KV Fenugreek Oil on the scalp
*Poo with Eluence Moisture Benefits
*DC with Camille Rose Algae Renew DC
*LCO with Camille Rose Curl Love, Almond Jai Twisting Butter and Nourish Oil or GSO
*Will Attempt a Flat Twist Out and air dry

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

nmartin20

Prepoo- Shea Moisture Purification Masque and grapeseed oil Shampoo: Hairveda's Alma Cream Rinse Deep Condition: under my steamer with Hairveda's Deep conditioner for moisture. I'm not sure what products I will use to style my hair.

Ok.. This what actually occurred last night. Washed with Hairveda's A. Rinse Cream. Steamed for 45 min. and DC with their S. Deep Condition Masque overnight (pure laziness). Styled with Oyin whipped pudding, burnt sugar pomade, hair dew, oiled my scalp with almond glaze and my oil mixture on the length of my hair.

Hairveda's products will stay in my stash. I have been very pleased with her products. Of course you know how I feel about my boo..Oyin!! Their rinse cream is the bomb.com and the deep conditioner masque is very moisturizing.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Prepoo w/HV Vatika Frosting & SSI Okra Reconstructor
Shampoo w/As I Am Cleansing Pudding
DC w/SD Avocado Pudding w/KV Fenugreek
Leave in/Seal w/APB Buttercream Hair Cream and HV Cocasta Shikaki
Style Medium sized twists for twist out updo w/ MYHC Sophia's Hair Grease

I actually shampooed with Aubrey Organics Swimmer's Shampoo to clarify. I followed that up with my Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Moisturizing shampoo.

Before I applied the APB hair cream, I sprayed some diluted ACV on my hair. I used HV Vatika to seal instead of the Cocasta. My hair felt great later in the day. Super hydrated and soft. :lick:

lamaria211

Just dcing on dry hair with Darcy's pumpkin condish. Going to rinse add leave in (Aveeno nourish and more Darcy's pumpkin condish) and air dry.

NaturallyATLPCH

I will FOR THE LAST WEEKEND OF THIS SCHOOL YEAR: :yay:

Apply SM Moisture Purification Mask to my scalp, let sit for a bit
Rinse out
Apply APB Leave In to my marleys
Pull up in my signature bun for this last week of school!!

:dance7::bouncy:

Joigirl

I am using up the last if my Ynobe DC but also added a little CJ Curl Rehab and EVOO. Using a plastic cap and heat. Will do a WNG with KBN Shealoe LI, Obia Naturals Moisturizing Cream and Custard.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@charmtreese

I have x3 Jars. So, I may join you on your mini-challenge. :hug2:

I'll use it weekly (per the instructions) until I use them up.

They've been in my stash a minute:blush:.

I was just never consistent with it. Reading your posts makes me want to pull them out, finish them up and see if I want to repurchase and gauge results/effectiveness.

So, I'll be joining you. Until I finish them up.:yep:

Last edited:

PureSilver

Inversion along with my vits have thickened up my hair a lot. I'll do this again before the month ends. My checking these past days never happened because i got so busy but i will do it again