May 24,25,26,27...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Beamodel

That Shea What Deaux is SERIOUS moisture! It might be taking number one spot in my arsenal and JessieCurl DT & Sitrinillah have been my baby momma and baby daddy for a good minute!

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
IDareT'sHair I've been stalking the USPS man/vehicle for my hotcombs and SD packages.

I think I'm going to use the Shea What, because I did a moisture treatment last time with Vanilla Silk. I think my fine hair needs some protein and the Shea What is suppose to be balanced.

I was going to use the Shea What! Deux to follow up my first henna gloss that I'm scared to do, but I may use it beforehand, to test out how good it is.

ETA: I "Dreamed Big" with the Shea What!. She doesn't have that option with the Deux, so I only got one of them.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@IDareT'sHair I've been stalking the USPS man/vehicle for my hotcombs and SD packages.

I think I'm going to use the Shea What, because I did a moisture treatment last time with Vanilla Silk. I think my fine hair needs some protein and the Shea What is suppose to be balanced.

I was going to use the Shea What! Deux to follow up my first henna gloss that I'm scared to do, but I may use it beforehand, to test out how good it is.

ETA: I "Dreamed Big" with the Shea What!. She doesn't have that option with the Deux, so I only got one of them.

MileHighDiva Yeah.:perplexed....:ohwell:

Beamodel

Beamodel I know exactly what you're saying and that's why my Stash is a Hotmess, cause everything is a durn must-have.:lol:

I guess it's a little better.:look:

IDareT'sHair
Lol. But your hair tends to like most things. My hair is picky picky which in some ways ticks me off. It hates aloe so that narrows it down a great deal. Shea wasn't my friend but now it's starting to act ok with it, maybe bc it's hot now idk.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I just got my packages. :happydance: IDareT'sHair and Beamodel have either of you tried the Shea What!? If so, what didn't you like about it? Or, do you just prefer the Deux over the other? Is the SW any good?

JBunnie I just received shark clips from hotcombs.net. They're seamless and smooth, not rough like the shark clips from Sally Beauty/Ebay. They're nice and smooth. I'm going to test them out tonight. I'm trying to figure out what they're made with...I'll report back whether I recommend them for fine hair/strands. They're less expensive than the silicone clips from Amazon $8.95 vs. $14.99.

ETA: Angelicus the Pink Sugar Nourish Oil smells just like the fragrance tester at Sephora.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@MileHighDiva

I did try the SW when the line 1st Launched. Another Poster had sent it to me. I liked it. But never purchased.

She also sent me Whip My Hair and I liked that as well.

I think SW is more of a Balance of Protein & Moisture.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel

Not sure.:perplexed Need to fine tune my DIY Skills.

I am so not ready to go back to the Salon on the regular.

If I went the Salon route, it would put a dent in my Haul-Game.:lol:...:look:

ETA: I do on the wwekends - just not M-F

ronie

IDareT'sHair I will not give a review yet, cause my hair has not been acting itself for about a week now, and i think it needs to be clarified. I have not used a sulfate poo in a minute, and it is used to its weekly dose of sls. My last clarifying poo was since 4/12 as per my journal, so i'm due.
Anyways i washed with go moist, not sure yet about the moisture part of this. I applied the SWD relaxer style. This is the thickest DC i have used. It did not feel very moisturizing to me, it felt like it just sat on my hair. I was like Dang, and i almost stop to pull out my true and tried claudies as i was extremely tired, and did not have much time for my hair. But i chose to give it a chance, and put on my plastic cap and my heat therapy cap. 30 minutes later, i removed the caps. I am a bit heavy handed so i still had conditioner on my hair, but i felt like my hair had absorbed it well. Detangling was easy, although i don't remember getting much slip. I t-shirt dried for 20 minutes, and applied my leave in. My hair stayed moist and damp through twisting (1 hour and half) which is the final test of my DC's. I finish airdrying in soft shiny twists.
Overall it was just an ok wash day:
1: i was too tired to really care; i just really needed to wash and DC
2: i need to clarify