FEBRUARY 1,2,3..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Angel of the North

On Sunday I'm going to:
prepoo with Dr Organics manuka honey conditioner mixed with Poux PC and carrot oil
shampoo with Body Shop balancing shampoo
co-wash Alberto sunkissed raspberry
dc with a protein con for 20-30 mins
dc with AO IN for 1 hour
seal dc with carrot oil and leave for another hour (I'm loving this)
moisturise with KC naturals hair milk
seal with avocado oil
double seal ends with 365 hair smoothie
air dry in a bun

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
So I'm detangling right now.

Will then do a quick protein DC on dry hair with either SD Wheatgerm Butter Condish :lick: or SD Mocha Silk Infusion
Wash with CON shampoo
Moisture DC (my usual rhassoul mix)
Apply QB CTDG to soaking wet hair and castor oil to ends.
Install curlformers.

I may sleep in my dc mix overnight and do the last 2 steps in the am. Depends on how I feel.

I have been really enjoying my hair of late. Wash day = ME time. I definitely look forward to it. :yep:

ScorpioRising

Professional Lurker
Will be washing tomorrow, I got full fat plain Yogurt after reading the milk/yogurt thread and I can't wait for the results; especially after the DC I mixed last week turned out to be a success. Will be mixing it in with what I made last week which was honey, sesame/safflower/coconut oil, yellow shea butter, and the Organicals deep conditioning creme base. :drunk:

xu93texas

I relaxed my hair today. I'm going shopping for a mini Babyliss flat iron tomorrow. Sunday, I'm going to do my post-relaxer wash/protein treatment/DC.

Last edited:

Angelinhell

I did my hair yesterday.

I didn't have any clarifying shampoo, so I added baking soda to some joico k pak shampoo(two lathers). I may never buy another clarifying shampoo, my hair has a natural shine, and feels soooo clean! Has anyone had any adverse effects from doing this over time?

Used the last bit of my ion chelating shampoo(once)

Washed with my joico moisture recovery shampoo(once).

Deep conditioned for about 20 minutes(no heat) with joico moisture recovery balm.

Rollerset with motions foam wrap lotion:look:

I have come to a conclusion that if I have a good shampoo and conditioner, I could get away with using pretty much any styling product......I just choose to use quality stuff though.

Aggie

I need to give myself a hendigo and deep conditioning treatment this weekend, most likely on sunday afternoon. I sure hope I can honor this date with my hair.

Papoose

The Phoenix
Wash, DC, Steam, length check & back under the wig for another week. Doing the same for my Moms too.

cutenss

Its the first weekend of the month, so its HENNA time :yay: I just mixed my Nupur henna with coconut milk, and little water, for tomorrow. I think I will do indigo as well. I didn't last month. Then I will DC overnight with one of my many, many, many :look: deep conditioners :yep:

lamaria211

My mommy corn braided my hair on Thur and I'm trying to keep them in for x2 weeks so I'm skipping my normal wash days and will just be M&S this weekend and wiggin it till Wed, when I'll probably DC on dry hair.

KinkyGenius

Applying DB Pumpkin Seed Condish half way up my mini twists
Baggy & DC for a few hours
Rinse with cool water
Apply KBN Shealoe Leave-in Condish and Castor Oil
Air dry
Bun to stretch once dry

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Taking plaits down. Deep conditioning and scalp treatment then Re-plait and put wig back on.

TheMenAllPause

Thinking about trying something new after I DC, may try doing mini twists. I plan
on wearing them in a bun. It's so cold and windy here.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Its the first weekend of the month, so its HENNA time :yay: I just mixed my Nupur henna with coconut milk, and little water, for tomorrow. I think I will do indigo as well. I didn't last month. Then I will DC overnight with one of my many, many, many :look: deep conditioners :yep:

cutenss

:blush:Clawd..................:nono: *passes out*

moniq

Prepoo - PM The Detangler
Clarify - ORS Olive Oil Aloe Shampoo ( I try to do this once a month):yep:
Shampoo - Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo ( For extra moisture)
DC - ORS Replenishing Pak with clear rinse added:grin: (sitting under dryer right now)
Rollerset - CON Argan Oil Foaming Wrap Lotion + water, KeraPro Restorative Anti-Frizz Elixir, and Lacio Lacio

Last edited:

Aggie

I only water wash and left some Keracare Leave-In Conditioner in my hair this morning and now about to moisturize my ends with some Keracare Overnight Moisturizing Treatment then heading to bed.

southerncitygirl

tomorrow or monday i will pre-poo, wash, condition and do my twists. not sure whether i will leave them in or do a twistout style. i also haven't decided whether i will switch it up and do them on blow-dried instead of wet hair.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I've been naughty :nono: I did nothing to my hair Friday except go out and get it filled with cigarette smoke:nono: Saturday did no dc and a simple cowash. ... didn't even do my final tea/avj rinse. Today won't be much better as I'm going out. I blame this all on a new find of oil pulling:yep: Anyway back to business tomorrow.

Bajanmum

Pre poo with JBCO.

Cleanse with Dudu Ossum shampoo

DC with either Komaza Olive mask or Dabur Naturals Olive mask. Both leave my hair lovely and soft.

Natty moist as a leave in, Taliah Waajid crinkles and curls setting lotion, Moisture and seal with SD Creme de la silk and JBCO. Twist for a twist out for sunday.

A gal can change her mind, can't she?

So I nixed the above wash day plans and substituted it for this:

Pre poo with Natty Moist

I became a mixologist and used bajandoc86 moisturising dc with:

Rhassoul
Amla
Brahmi and instead of WGO, used JBCO.
And for my tea, I used Marshmallow root, Burdock Root, Irish moss, Hibiscus and Dried Rose Petals. Then I heated this baby up under my Heat Therapy wrap for 1 hour.
Rinsed,
AND...Moisturising aint the word! Girl, you betta get rights and market it and make lots of $$$ for this baby! Hair is lovely, and soft with defined curls. Thank-you.

ANYhoo, Leave-in, and M&S and twisted up for a mid week twist-out.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I've been naughty :nono: I did nothing to my hair Friday except go out and get it filled with cigarette smoke:nono: Saturday did no dc and a simple cowash. ... didn't even do my final tea/avj rinse. Today won't be much better as I'm going out. I blame this all on a new find of oil pulling:yep: Anyway back to business tomorrow.

Bajanmum it's all about mind changing:giggle: I'm actually dc'ing under steam right now:look:

beans4reezy

Washed with Joico Recon Poo. DC'd with L'Oreal Mega moisture conditioner and followed that up with a tea rinse of rosemary, horsetail, and evoo. My hair is in rollers now to dry for the next few hours.