May 9,10,11..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy Weekend and Happy Mothers Day to all the Mommy's, Aunts, Sisters, Grandmothers, God-mothers, Sisters, Friends.

Thank You for everything YOU do to touch a Life of a Child.

We all as women have the capacity to show Love to those that need it.

A kind word, a helping hand, a gesture a Smile.

We all are Mothers to somebody (whether we know it or not).

We are all so multi-faceted in what we do for the lives we encounter on a daily basis.

So, for being who YOU are and everything YOU Do, I personally want to say...Happy Mothers Day!

What Are YOU Doing this Weekend, to Care for and Condition YOUR Hair??

:flowers:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Take my 9 week old Kinky twists out

Prepoo

Clay Wash

Deep Condition with Steam

Apply a leave in and let dry

Then style for a twistout on Sunday

LucieLoo12

I will be installing my own box braids Saturday. I will start around 6 am and be done at about noon. It's getting to hot to be dealing with all this hair. I need a break..

mz.rae

I will be doing the usual... Prepoo overnight, shampoo the next day, deep condition for 45 minutes, blow dry, flat iron, pin curl, or use rollers. I will be trying the Chargin Valley Ayverdic shampoo to see how my hair likes it. That's pretty much the only new thing, and may give roller setting a try over blow drying.

myronnie

Henna finally, I've been waiting for months. Not sure what I will do exactly though but im taking down my twists and detangling with Donna marie conditioner

krissyhair

I'm trying to do something for my birthday hair. I'm thinking extreme curl definition and shiny, sleek hair.

Today I cowashed, did a curly prime and treated my scalp with a root spray.

This weekend I'm going to hit up Ulta and buy the jumbo bottle of Matrix Biolage moisture conditioner when it goes on sale for mothers day.

I'm tired of mushroom hair and my uneven cut.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Prepoo/Detangle: HV Vatika/ST Mango Dip
Wash: Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus shampoo
Protein: SSI Okra
DC: Silk Dreams Razzberry Coconut Affair
Leave In: APB Buttercream
Seal: Keravada Fenugreek oil in Oats & Honey scent
Style: Large flat twists in the front, two strand twists in the back for a twist out.

ManeStreet

I washed it. Deep conditioning right now then I going to blowdry it. I might do a braid out on blowdried hair. I changed my mind already. I will probably just do a wash & go tomorrow morning.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo: Coffee and coconut oil
Wash: Keracare Detangling shampoo
DC: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab over coffee and with steam
Leave-in: Annabelle's, It's a 10, and Giovanni Direct
Airdry

nmartin20

I washed my hair, applied my henna gloss (over night lazy) deep conditioned with Jessicurl DWT (2hrs) and sit under my steamer (45min) LOVED IT! I applied my oil mixture to my length, oiled my scalp with almond glaze, Belnouvo's Avocado & Shea Hair Milk (leave in) and their CoCo Castor Pudding(styler). Y'all OMG! I was able to detangle with the hair milk and it smiled awesome!! Coco Castor Pudding is very nice and has a good smell as well. It gave my hold soft/medium hold. I put my hair in several medium twists. BAM!!!

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Overnight Prepoo: APB Ayurvedic Oil & Jason Vitamin E Oil with lavender, rosemary, and tea tree EOs on scalp; HV Cocasta Oil on ends
Cowash: SSI Blueberry Cowash Conditioner
DC: APB Hibiscus Pomegranate Deep Conditioner
Post-Wash: APB Blueberry Cheesecake LI, SD Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner, OGX Awapuhi Ginger Dry Styling Oil; cold air tension blow dry NG, air dry ends

Last edited:

Bun Mistress

Goong to try a camellia hair wash under my sewin then DC braids with algea conditioner as a reconstructor. And then co wash weave.

Allandra

For the weekend, I'm just gonna wash, shampoo, moisturize and let it do what it wants to do. I have no plans for the weekend, so I guess it doesn't matter. Missing my Mom on this 6th Mother's Day without her, but I know I'll be alright.

PerFicMsFit

[1] Prepoo: Prepoo overnight with Hair Trigger Explosive Growth Elixir on my scalp, Silk Dreams PRE on my hair, and cover with Hot Head Deep Conditioning Cap
[2] Clarify: Shampoo twice with Redken Hair Cleansing Cream
[3] Shampoo: Shampoo once with Pureology Hydrate Shampoo
[4] Protein Treatment: Apply Komaza Care Protein Hair Strengthener for 45 minutes and rinse out
[5] Deep Conditioner: Apply Silk Dreams Chocolate Bliss Conditioner relaxer style, steam under LCL Steamer for 30 minutes, and rinse out
[6] Porosity Control: Apply Roux Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner, leave in for about 1 minute, and rinse out
[7] Leave-In Conditioner: Apply Darcy's Botanicals Herbal Leave-In Conditioning Spritz and detangle
[8] Styling Aid: Apply Nairobi Wrapp-It Shine Foaming Lotion
[9] Seal: Apply Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum and detangle again
[10] Set: Rollerset with Mesh Rollers
[11] Dry: Dry under Pibbs 514 on 55° for 55 minutes and on 0° for 5 minutes
[12] Style: Remove rollers and finger comb

ETA: The overnight prepoo never happened because I was too lazy to start this LONG process. :ohwell: Currently prepooing for only 30 minutes.

Last edited:

SlimPickinz

Summer where are you?
Rosemary infused HOT with sunflower & grapeseed oil. Hopefully I'll DT with heat this wknd. Wash, blow dry & flat iron.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
This morning:

Pre-Rx'd with Shea Moisture Black Soap Purification Masque after an overnight soak with Babassu oil

Co-cleansed with Ouidad Curl Co-wash

Conditioned with Ingredients to die for Organicals Deep Conditioning Creme and layered Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm on top using the relaxer method

Used Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-in Treatment as my heat protection and leave in then layered with OGX Coconut Water Hydration Oil as my serum

Blow Dried, lightly flat-ironed then set my hair in loose bantu knots

Last edited:

ronie

This morning: Pre-Rx'd with Shea Moisture Black Soap Purification Masque after an overnight soak with Babassu oil Co-cleansed with Ouidad Curl Co-wash Conditioned with Ingredients to die for Organicals Deep Conditioning Creme and layered Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm on top using the relaxer method Used Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-in Treatment as my heat protection and leave in then layered with OGX Coconut Water Hydration Oil as my serum Blow Dried, lightly flat-ironed then set my hair in loose bantu knots
That sounds beautiful. Can I see pretty please? Lol.

NaturallyATLPCH

Thank you IDareT'sHair! This reached out to me because I don't have any children but as a teacher I've pretty much adopted one of my students this year by being there for his financial needs.

Anyway, my weekend hair plans?

Moisturize my marleys. I'm going to wash them with a stocking cap next weekend.

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

For the weekend, I'm just gonna wash, shampoo, moisturize and let it do what it wants to do. I have no plans for the weekend, so I guess it doesn't matter. Missing my Mom on this 6th Mother's Day without her, but I know I'll be alright.

Awwwwww Allandra :bighug:

I feel you. It will be the 10th one for me. It's hard but I make it through as well.

meka72

Overnight prepoo - avocado, banana, raw honey, avj, goat's milk, coconut milk and oil blend (wheat germ, sunflower, safflower, grape seed, hempseed, evoo, red palm)

Cleanse - Entwine Couture lathering hair bathé

Moisture DC - Entwine Couture exotica moisture masque (I have this on now and will keep it on for a few hours)

ACV rinse

Leave in - Entwine Couture Afrodesia 9

Sealant - Entwine Couture exotic butter créme

This is my first time trying the Entwine Couture products.

ManeStreet

I washed it. Deep conditioning right now then I going to blowdry it. I might do a braid out on blowdried hair. I changed my mind already. I will probably just do a wash & go tomorrow morning.

Ok so the update is:

Wash: Shea Moisture moisture retention shampoo
Deep Condition: Moroccanoil mask
Moisturize & style: Kinky curly Knot Today
Seal: Braggs Olive Oil

I just did a braid out with 4 braids & let it airdry overnight. It's not dry yet though.

charmtreese

Last night I did an overnight prepoo with: evoo, coconut oil, coffee grounds, Amla & brahmi powders and tigi moisturizing conditioner - the coffee grounds were a new addition to my pre poo mix and I have to say I'm loving the results: less shed hairs, smoother and softer hair.

Today I will: (currently deep conditioning)

Cleanse: Wen 613
Treatment: Lee Stafford Growth treatment
Deep Conditioned: Tigi serious conditioner
Leave-ins: Chi Keratin Leave-in, JBCO, Paltas treatment (scalp only)
Style: twist (air dry)

TeeBee

I. Just. Don't. Know...
I'm working today and tomorrow. I need to wash so bad. When my hair is too dirty I can't get it to do squat. I'll update when I figure it out. I just want to look special for Mother's Day!!! (Insert baby wail)

Ann0804

Last night I:

DC: Darcy's pumpkin Seed
CoWash: wen 613
Applied one n only argan tx and Biotera leave in
Styled with Eco pink and MJs baby buttercreme

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Last night I did an overnight prepoo with: evoo, coconut oil, coffee grounds, Amla & brahmi powders and tigi moisturizing conditioner - the coffee grounds were a new addition to my pre poo mix and I have to say I'm loving the results: less shed hairs, smoother and softer hair. Today I will: (currently deep conditioning) Cleanse: Wen 613 Treatment: Lee Stafford Growth treatment Deep Conditioned: Tigi serious conditioner Leave-ins: Chi Keratin Leave-in, JBCO, Paltas treatment (scalp only) Style: twist (air dry)

So how do u apply the coffee grounds? Are these "used" coffee grounds? Do they rinse out well? Is the purpose to cut shedding?

I'm interested to try this.