May I Share This...?

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
This is my favorite Christian radio station. www.wrbs.com. From the website, you just click the "Listen" box. :yep:

In Maryland it's located on 95.1 on FM radio frequency.

I've been listening to this 24/7 Christian radio station for over 25 years (since I was first saved). I keep it on in my house 24/7. I keep it on at work via the website above. My bosses have always allowed to have it on. And my boss is Jewish. Yet she smiles each time she passes by my desk.

I never change the station. I keep it playing all day at home; even when I am away from home; and at work; (I turn it low at night) as I love filling my home with the Spirit of the Lord which flows from the music and ministry from this station.

In addition to worship music, they have ministry programs, such as Focus on the Family - Dr. James Dobson, (M-F 10 a.m.); Family Life Today (10:30 a.m.); Dr. David Jeremiah (Turning Point 11:00 a.m.) Dr. Chuck Swindoll, Pastor Tony Evans, and many others.

It's always so peaceful. I love the 'Morning Crew', who are a lot of fun.

Right now, they're playing beautiful Christmas music. I hope you enjoy it as well. :giveheart:

:rosebud:

I enjoy this station also along with the new gospel station on 94.1 FM
Wow! You're in Maryland also? Great.

Donna, aren't they a riot in the morning....too funny. I also enjoy the new afternoon guy, "Chris". He's very humorous...

KLB... I lachen you...:lachen:

I lachen you too, Donna... :lachen:

Thanks so much for sharing this, I am working on being more careful of the input I expose myself to, I can use this site.

OT: Your granddaughters are precious:)
Thank you, Donna. :giveheart:

Both of my granddaughters are 'Dancers' just like me :blush:.

In this picture, my older grand daughter is in the 'Nila' costume with her youger brother who went to 'hug' her after the show. :grouphug: He was totally in love with the Lion King and Simba at the time. :love: There were so many curls on his head (and still are) that he does look like a girl in this picture... :lol:

Hugs Donna...:kiss: Thanks again.

Shimmie, I'm an RBS listener as well. This station and WGTS (Washington) kept me strong through my rough time at school when I was going through spiritial warfare. Sometimes I'd be shaking with anger or fear and I'd get into the car during break and hear just what I needed at the time, be it one of the radio pastors or through a song.

My only wish was that they would incorporate more R&B and Gospel (even light gospel) into their weekday programming, but I still like Christian rock so I'm cool.

Back