MIA: other hair boards

sylviaetc

i was just visiting some of my old haunts, the first hair boards i belonged to when i first came online; and i noticed a lack of new post. i'm curious to know how many of you, besides myself, totally went awol from other hair boards when you found this one?

in my defense it wasn't intentional, but this one seemed to encompass everything all of the other were lacking in...

Peachtree

, yeah, I went awol from 'bout 3 other boards too
I have to give credit where credit is due... 1 of the other boards made mention of this one... that's what landed me here

1 of the other boards made mention of this one... that's what landed me here

[/ QUOTE ]Same with me. Here I gained more knowledge and people are ...just different. Now when I visit other boards, like if someone mentions something from another board, I'll go there to see what's it's all about and they won't have had new posts like in days. LHCF is the best!

Same here! Someone mentioned this one, and I've been here every since. Recently revisited the other one, and it was dead as a door knob. Oh well, only the strong survive.

UmSumayyah

I am a member of one other haircare board that I visit maybe 1x a month now. LHCF is like one-stop shopping. Why go anywhere else if it has everything you need?

H

HairObsessed

Yep - I learned about this board from another board and found that the comments here are more informed and mature.

honeycomb719

I had the same experience, I was member to 2 other boards and I haven't been back in moths to check in. I love the atmosphere here. Don't you agree?

AMBERSKYE

Someone posted this site on the other hair site, and I decided
to go astray. I believe i've made the best decision possible!
I recently went to the other hair care site, and I was not
enthused. I am here to stay!