MICRO BRAIDING CARE

MzKenya

Hello LHCF i just subscribed to the site (finally!) and from what i have seen in other post i know there sum folks here who will definitely help me with da start of my healthy hair journey :grin:

As of now im 8 weeks post relaxer but i decided to braid my hair in micros, not too small so it will be tight about a lil bigger. Its only been two weeks since i braided it and now im having really bad itching. im scared to wash it cuz i don't want da braids slipping out and i tried spraying some MOTIONS MARULA NATURAL THERAPY HAIR & SCALP OIL on my hair every other day but it only stops da itching for like a few hours :perplexed

What i would lyk to know is what advice anyone could give me to take better care of my hair (washing? co-washing? sleeping on it? how to keep my scalp n hair moisturize?) lyk yo experience on micros good or bad and how long it would be best to keep them in? ( i usally do like 3-4 months) thanks

LuvlyRain3

Yt has plenty of videos on maintaining extensions. You can wash, cowash, and deep condition your hair. You just have to have the right technique.

MzKenya

Thanks for welcoming me Platinum.:grin: Yes the website did help me alot thank im gonna save it in my favorites thank you much for your help:yep:

MzKenya

LuvlyRain i really have tried looking all on youtube and it was just so much different techniques from different ppl they all swear by it and i know i can't do it all on my hair :nono: but im still researching and hopefully would get some advice on here. Thank you for the suggestion though:yep: