micro-illusion weave

anyone ever heard of micro-illusion it's an alternative to traditonal hairweaves any feedback yea or nay would be greatly appreciated jan

mstankers

Is that when you have micro braids but they are so small you cant see it and its like a weave? If so, Toni Braxton has had that on occasion

hi i'm sorry www.micro-illusion hair i'm a little socially challenged by the computer don't know how to cut and paste but if this does not work just walk me through and i'll do it that way jan

Kengne

<font color="blue">I did a google search and found the link:

Micro-Illusion Technique

What worried me was that even tho it says you can keep it in for 6 or so months etc...How the HELL do you take them out? The FAQ section only had 3 questions, none of which answered this issue. I mean...you can't keep foreign objects in your hair indefinitely (even if it is just hair). Plus imagine taking down these quasi-extensions on parts made 1/8-1/4 inch!! That's so tiiiny
. I can't imagine gettin micros, never mind micro-micros.
</font>

well i sent them an e-mail yesterday about the location of where it could found and i was suprised that i recieved an e-mail back today anywhoo i e-mailed her again with my number when she calls back i will ask her how do you take them out however she did say she had them in her own hair and that she had been doing the technique for 12 years and that it last from 6 to 10 months, when she calls i will ask about the removal

mstankers

Thanks, Kengne. Janis, from the looks of things it looks like a good technique. Let us know what she says because I would like to know if a person gets a lot of hair growth with it. Sounds like somethign worth trying if it does not cost and arm and a leg:)

zoya_j

I don't think this technique promotes healthy hair. And the loops are so small. No way would I ever sit down to have this done. The regular cornrow weave seems too long to me as it is. The weave in those pics is undetectable though.

Slowly, but surely

Boadicea

This seems very similar to the micro-dot technique of Don Cosa (www.doncosa.com) or perhaps Great Lengths (www.greatlengths.net) however, there are more hair friendly methods

karezone

I am little worried about the knots that they tie in the hair and the fact that it will proably take forever and day to take them out.

Laginappe

[ QUOTE ]
This seems very similar to the micro-dot technique of Don Cosa (www.doncosa.com) or perhaps Great Lengths (www.greatlengths.net) however, there are more hair friendly methods

[/ QUOTE ]

Another hair-friendlier method is Hairlocs - its a strand by strand method that uses a tiny tube to attach the extension hair to your own hair.

blackmama77

I AM NOT TRYING TO BE IN BALD CITY. WITH A STYLE LIKE THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE NO HAIR AFTER IT IS ALL OVER WITH. NEVER FOR ME. I'LL STICK TO REGULAR BRAIDS.