Microfiber towel or regular towel? Which do you use to dry your hair?

B

Bublnbrnsuga

I've started using a microfiber towel and have noticed and increase in drying time and decrease in frizziness after washing my hair.

I have 2 of them they're great....however they mysteriously disappeared :(

***I probably misplaced them***

Neither. I just let my hair completely air-dry. I squeeze as much water out as I can in the shower and then just let it dry, no towel involved.

The whole point of microfiber towels is to cut down drying time. I have a microfiber hair turban - love it!

Microfiber. It's gentler than cotton towels. Guess it's like the same idea as not using a cotton scarf to sleep in...

MizAvalon said:
Neither. I just let my hair completely air-dry. I squeeze as much water out as I can in the shower and then just let it dry, no towel involved.

Once again you make my post for me. :) Yeah, this is the best method. I use a towel only under certain circumstances and when I do it is a microfiber towel.

I don't use a towel to dry my hair. I just use a towel to drape around my shoulders (after gently squeezing the excess water out of my hair).

ladies where do you purchase the microfiber towels from? Currently I am using a regular towel and the drying time/frizzness is really getting to me.

thanks in advance ladies

I don't use a towel to dry my hair either. But I have about 6 microfiber towels that I got free with the purchase of some Fuzzi Bunz diapers. They are supposed to be very absorbent.

This is hilarious. I bought a hair turban and it was a waste of my money. It did not absorb as much as my big bath towel. I haven't used it since that inital time. I don't even know where it is.

Guess it works for everyone, but me.

This is the same thing I do, and by the time I'm done putting on my lotion I just take the towel off and let it airdry or begin rolling.
angellazette said:
I still use a regular towel but I just wrap it around my hair. I don't rub or anything.

I use a regular towel or I just squeeze out most of the water and let it drip dry. I might invest in one soon. I don't usually wear my hair out so frizz isn't a problem.

I used them for months but stopped because my hair started feeling drier. I have relaxed 4a/b hair.

Anyway, I am not sure if it was the towel or not, but I think it was bad that the towel was sucking up so much of the water.

My hair did dry faster, though.

tishee said:
ladies where do you purchase the microfiber towels from? Currently I am using a regular towel and the drying time/frizzness is really getting to me.

thanks in advance ladies
Here is one I plan to get for the winter months: Microfiber Hair Towel

I believe they also sell them in pet and camping supply stores.

Microfiber towel....has reduced my drying time and helps define my curls into big ringlets. I would not go back to towel drying again!

I just bought one and have used it just once. It did a real good job of absorbing the moisture and without snagging. I think this is a keeper.

goldensensation said:
I keep forgetting to buy a microfiber towel, but I have discovered that T-shirts work great.;)

I read about this (T-shirts) in a recent magazine of mine. That is why i do right now also.

Back