Mid-Year Progress Updates! Pics--->

kblc06

I originally cut my hair from grazing BSL (my hair was actually BSL around Feb/early March) to above APL in late March/early April. Although I haven't seen big jump in length, I'm thrilled to say my hair is incredibly healthy! The increase in thickness has been huge...I'd never thought I'd see the day when my hair's thickness rivaled that of my childhood hair. Even though I had hoped to be much closer to BSL by now, I am quite content with having very full APL hair. I estimate that I've gained about 1.5-2 inches since March, but I need at least 3-4 to make it to full BSL/BSB. I'm going to restart my vitamin regimen and my high protein diet and hopefully I should come close by the end of December.

(From Left to Right) Dec 08 April 09 July 09

Rollerset prior to flat-ironing

Thickness and banded ponytail shots (my hair had shrunk due to the humidity here in MS

012.jpg
015.jpg
020.jpg

Last edited:

Libra08

Congrats on your progress! Your hair is so thick! I went from living in MS to upstate NY too! The humidity here in MS is killing me!

India*32

Your hair is so luscious. Health hair is so much more "easy on the eyes," than long and lanky with no flare. :yep:

India

:bdance: