Mini album update: Long live the puff!!! LOL

alibi

hair bored
I took my sew in out last week and decided to give my hair a break for about a month or so before I put it back in. (The hair I bought is reusable, so it will really save on the price of my sew in nest time! :grin: ) I washed and deep conditioned my hair this weekend, and mustered up the courage to wear my puff out by itself to work today. Mind you, through my transition and now that I'm natural I've NEVER worn my hair out anywhere w/o my phonytail bun, so this was a really big deal for me!!! :look: I'm still not confortable with the length, but it is growing! Anyways, I snapped a couple of shots here at my desk for you all to see. ;) The pics are in the album titled "The Puff!"

naptrl

Dr. Naptrl :)
Your puff looks great! Why are you hiding it again? Your hair is longer than MINE!!! and I wear my puff out. Your puff would be really huge too if you wear one of the comb ponytail holders instead of a regular elastic one!

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
That's a really cute puff!:) My cousin's hair is your same type and length and she just recently started wearing her hair out. She not 100% comfortable with the length either but I convinced her it looks really cute for her face, it's almost to her shoulders unstretched. But I understand you being used to longer length, that's the main reason I've been transitioning forever and a day...lol

alibi

hair bored
Thanks for the love ladies! I'm trying to get used to shorter hair, which is why I took the plunge and decided to go ahead and wear it out. :yep: It's growing like weeds though, so I'm hoping my little puff will be longer in no time!

@ Jainy - look at you girl!!!! It seems like just yesterday you BC'd! Now you're doing the comb coils? I guess you think you're grown, huh? :naughty: LOL, your hair looks great, it really fits your face! :yep:

hopeful

Ayanapooh, girl don't you be hiding that cute puff for too long! :nono: It is much bigger and puffier than before. I love it! :love:

mkstar826

supersonic
Ayeshia said:
your hair is soooo pretty and its not short to me. Wear it more often!!!

I agree! You know how many people would kill for a low ponypuff like that? (myself included, lol) Your puff is BEAUTIFUL and you gotta start wearing it out more!

pookeylou

mkstar826 said:
I agree! You know how many people would kill for a low ponypuff like that? (myself included, lol) Your puff is BEAUTIFUL and you gotta start wearing it out more!

I would kill a bunny for a low pony puff like that!!! :D Ok...maybe not a bunny. :(

I would pluck two of the legs off of a Granddaddy long leg spider! Yeah I would do that in a heart beat for that pony puff!!!

Love it!

alibi

hair bored
pookeylou said:
I would kill a bunny for a low pony puff like that!!! :D Ok...maybe not a bunny. :(

I would pluck two of the legs off of a Granddaddy long leg spider! Yeah I would do that in a heart beat for that pony puff!!!

Love it!

LOL Pookeyloo!!! :lachen:

I really love you ladies! :yep: Thanks so much for all the encouragement. You really don't know what it means to me. I've been struggling with shrinkage issues, and not having my long hair blowing in the wind, and you've really made me feel a lot more confident. I'm wearing my puff again today, and I can't believe the compliments!!! I realy don't know what I would do without this board sometimes! :kiss:

TigerLily

Your hair is sooo cute, Ayana! I agree with the others. You really should wear it out more!

Curls....Oooh La La!!!

sengschick

The Bun Master
I have no idea why you were relaxing those beautiful curls. I've never seen curls like that before! It's soooo pretty! :) :) :)