MINOR FOTKI UPDATE!!!!!

hondahoney007

I've added a couple updated pics in my fotki. I'm so glad that I took before pics. I thought my hair was in the resting stage. I see some imporvement. My pw is grow. Let me know what you think. I've updated my siggy. I'm going to try and post comparison pics.

remnant

I've added a couple updated pics in my fotki. I'm so glad that I took before pics. I thought my hair was in the resting stage. I see some imporvement. My pw is grow. Let me know what you think. I've updated my siggy. I'm going to try and post comparison pics.

Great progress lady :up: keep up the good job :yep:

hondahoney007

Thank you for the compliments ladies. SexySin, I don't have a strict regimen. I get a wash, set, deep condition and wrap at the dominican salon once a week. No blow drying or curling irons. I get an Affirm Sensitive scalp touch up every 8-10 weeks. Since I have been on the HYH til April challenge I was bunning every day. I moisturize once a day with Silk Elements moisturizing cream(its ok). I'm still looking for that moisturizer that makes you go WOW!!!

hondahoney007

Thanks for the encouragement girlyprincess, janeemat, caribgirl(I checked your progress too, congrats!!!), and cicilypayne(I'll keep you posted).