****MISSNORWAY 1 YEAR TRANSITION****

****MISSNORWAY 1 YEAR TRANSITION PICS****

Nothing too spectacular but I have uploaded a few pics to my fotki of my anniversary.
I'm currently on a HYH challenge but I said bump that! I have endured a whole year in a bun so I'm showing off :yep:
My hair is doing well and I don't have any major issues.
I will just keep on doing what I have done so far and see if I can reach BSL in 2009.
Sorry bout' the mega sized pics.

ETA: I have no idea what type I am. I was thinking 3c/4a. Any suggestions??

With Conditioner:

Naked hair:

Getting closer to APL:

http://public.fotki.com/MissNorway/hair-progress/1-year-transition--/

Last edited:

bermudabeauty

Great Progress I 've been thinking about transitioning myself. So I might have to bug you from time to time to get some tips. Good job

~~HoneyComb~~

Congrats MissNorway, your texture is so beautiful and your transition is coming along quite well. BTW, love your siggy pic, you're one hot tamale!!!

Thank you ladies!
I'm taking one year at a time, so I'm going for number two right now. I don't want to BC till I reach my WL goal.
I might change my mind though, my SO asked me why I just don't cut the permed hair off and it got me thinking. For now, I'll just hold on to my permed ends.

NikStarrr

Congrats!!! I transitioned for a year as well, so I know the frustrations that come with it. haha Your hair looks healthy and beautiful!

nomoweavesfome

miss norway, your hair is beautiful. your transition did go well. I am surprised you didn't cut it off. (the relaxed ends that is) thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Excellent job, Miss Norway. It looks like it has grown soooo much. Your hair is beautiful!!

That is very great progress Miss Norway! Congratulations. Can you share your reggie?

It is extremely simple.

I co-wash every day with Creme of Nature Conditioner (purple)
I moisturize with either Hempseed or Aloe Butter and seal with Coconut oil
I wash my hair 1-2 times a week with Creme of Nature Coconut Shampoo
I deep condition with ORS Replenishing PAK once a week.

That's it. I wear my hair exclusively in a bun and I really don't touch it at all; that is only because I'm lazy. My bun is nice and I always make sure my waves are on point (check out fotki).
The less you do to your hair, the better it thrives and I have had no hair drama this past year, so I'm just going to keep on growing it like I have done so far.
HTH

ChocoLatte

Your transition has been great and your hair looks amazing!!! Keep up the excellent work and thanks for sharing your regi with everyone :yep:.