Mitch McConnell's Televised Stroke

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!

He experienced something that nurses refer to as TIA or trans ischemic attack which both stand for a Transient ischemic attack. It is a type of mini-stroke and usually a pre-cursor to a major stroke. The person may have many mini strokes before the big one and sometimes if the doctors catch it, they can put the person on blood thinners and do recommended lifestyle changes to try avoid a major stroke but there is no guarantee.

Mr. McConnell will get the best care available in the United States, on the taxpayers dime. Yet, he would deny the common man, and has done it in the way he voted against Obamacare, basic care.

Last edited:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

He experienced something that nurses refer to as TIA or trans ischemic attack which both stand for a Transient ischemic attack. It is a type of mini-stroke an usually a pre-cursor to a major stroke. The person may have many mini strokes before the big one and sometimes if the doctors catch it, they can put the person on blood thinners and do recommended lifestyle changes to try avoid a major stroke but there is no guarantee.

Mr. McConnell will get the best care available in the United States, on the taxpayers dime. Yet, he would deny the common man, and has done it in the way he voted against Obamacare, basic care.

He experienced something that nurses refer to as TIA or trans ischemic attack which both stand for a Transient ischemic attack. It is a type of mini-stroke an usually a pre-cursor to a major stroke. The person may have many mini strokes before the big one and sometimes if the doctors catch it, they can put the person on blood thinners and do recommended lifestyle changes to try avoid a major stroke but there is no guarantee.

I hope the Almighty doesn't smite me, but Mitch (and the rest of those Republicans) deserve all the unfortunate smoke headed his/their way.
They are just darn evil! Not all, but most of them (these days).

Chicoro

Is this confirmed or speculation?
My family member is a nurse. She watched the video and stated this to me. Also, if you look at the comments below the video I posted in the first post, others who have medical experience mentioned the same thing in the comments below said video.

Nope, it's not speculation. With experience, one can spot a TIA instantly.

And the TIA episode of McConnell will likely NEVER be confirmed.

Last edited:

lavaflow99

In search of the next vacation
My family member is a nurse. She watched the video and stated this to me. Also, if you look at the comments below the video I posted in the first post, others who have medical experience mentioned the same thing in the comments below said video.

Nope, it's not speculation. With experience, one can spot a TIA instantly.

And the TIA episode of McConnell will likely NEVER be confirmed.
It (TIA) is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the video (I am in healthcare). :nono:

naturalgyrl5199

Right here...this man looks like a walking corpse. Him and the rest are absolutely selfish when it comes to continuing to run for office through their illness. We really need to push for age limits and term limits. This man isn't up for re-election until 2026. And I def agree with the bolded. He wants his free health care for life. Like retire and move on. But I guess as long as he can breathe he will continue to push to control politics.

1691247411136.png

dancinstallion

This also reminds me of dementia and alzheimers patients. They forget where they are, what they are talking about or no longer can communicate correctly/aphasia.
You have to reorient them to time and place and repeat the questions you are asking Cuz their short term memory is gone.
Whether it's a TIA or dementia he Needs to retire STAT. He is rapidly declining.

I would hate to still be working at that old age (fauci too) instead of enjoying your life and not worrying about work or being a puppet cuz you sold your soul so you can't quit.

Last edited:

Chicoro

Mitch McConnell had another episode.
Unfortunately, it could be the prelude to a bigger, major stroke to follow. I am not a supporter of many of his policies, but it would be horrible for that possibly impending stroke to be televised. I would not wish that upon anyone. I also hope he does not suffer a major stroke. I wish him well.

Last edited:

Chicoro

His people shouldn't be letting him speak publicly with whatever it is he's dealing with. Especially if they are going to keep pretending he's all well and good.
I agree! An acknowledging his iil health would be akin to admitting weakness, and possible future defeat. Pretending all is well supports the purpose and the narrative of strength and power.

Chicoro

This also reminds me of dementia and alzheimers patients. They forget where they are, what they are talking about or no longer can communicate correctly/aphasia.
You have to reorient them to time and place and repeat the questions you are asking Cuz their short term memory is gone.
Whether it's a stroke or dementia he Needs to retire STAT. He is rapidly declining.

I would hate to still be working at that old age (fauci too) instead of enjoying your life and not worrying about work or being a puppet cuz you sold your soul so you can't quit.
I echo the sentiments in your comments.

In addition, I think he works because he enjoys the deep, and far and wide political power that he wields. Power can be addicting. And the money seems to 'always be good' in his case.

yamilee21

Unfortunately, it could be the prelude to a bigger, major stroke to follow. I am not a supporter of many of his policies, but it would be horrible for that possibly impending stroke to be televised. I would not wish that upon anyone. I also hope he does not suffer a major stroke. I wish him well.
Trying very, very hard to remind myself that this is the humane perspective that a good person would take (but that devil: on one shoulder keeps speaking over the :angel2: on the other, :look: ).

It’s truly disgraceful that U.S. politicians refuse to retire graciously when they are clearly no longer able to work effectively. On the other hand, especially on the Republican side, the older just-evil ones are getting replaced by younger crazy AND evil ones, so I can see why they hang on as long as possible.

Chicoro

Trying very, very hard to remind myself that this is the humane perspective that a good person would take (but that devil: on one shoulder keeps speaking over the :angel2: on the other, :look: ).

It’s truly disgraceful that U.S. politicians refuse to retire graciously when they are clearly no longer able to work effectively. On the other hand, especially on the Republican side, the older just-evil ones are getting replaced by younger crazy AND evil ones, so I can see why they hang on as long as possible.
Yes. It all can be quite daunting and soul sucking, if one let’s it. I’m trying to learn to cultivate and optimize the little bit of space that I take up in this world and the little bit of time I have even if it’s a 100+ year life span, and enjoy every day. It is so hard to do.

Don’t let that devil on your shoulder jump raw and dog out that lil’ man angel on your shoulder. That lil’ angel is the key to cultivating inner peace and joy.

Evolving78

Yes. It all can be quite daunting and soul sucking, if one let’s it. I’m trying to learn to cultivate and optimize the little bit of space that I take up in this world and the little bit of time I have even if it’s a 100+ year life span, and enjoy every day. It is so hard to do.

Don’t let that devil on your shoulder jump raw and dog out that lil’ man angel on your shoulder. That lil’ angel is the key to cultivating inner peace and joy.
I had a similar episode while working and it was frightening.

Chicoro

Don’t let that devil on your shoulder jump raw and dog out that lil’ man angel on your shoulder. That lil’ angel is the key to cultivating inner peace.
I had a similar episode while working and it was frightening.
I'm not sure that I understand.

Do you mean that you were at work and had a difficult time taking the high road, and you were tempted to think or do something that you considered unkind?

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
You're such a good person. Meanwhile I'm over here with :pop: like :censored: Mitch! :mad:

Chicoro

You're such a good person. Meanwhile I'm over here with :pop: like :censored: Mitch! :mad:
Mitch's policies have seemed to intentionally target and adversely impact many a life. Thus, I would be the first to say that based upon this alone, your sentiments are justified.

It may seem a long time in coming, and sometimes it happens behind closed doors-away from the prying eyes of the public, but I truly believe people reap what they sow. In Mitch's case, it seems he is the epitome of the character in the 'Portrait of Dorian Gray' come to life, in that he seems to be rotting and putrefying from the OUTSIDE in, right before our very eyes, LIVE and in COLOR in HD television and it is becoming IMPOSSIBLE to hide this decomposition. You may only get halfway through that hot, buttery, warm bowl of popcorn before it's all said and done. Things may happen sooner, rather than later.

Chicoro

Please don’t shame me, but no
Baby, I would never shame you.

I had a pain in my right side, was bloated and my my urine was dark, dark brown. It was not until I could barely walk that I finally decided to call for help. I had a raging infection from an appendicitis it turns out.

My point in mentioning my situation is that we do what is comfortable for us at the time and make the best decisions for ourselves at the time. We do what works best for us as individuals. No shaming here!

Evolving78

Baby, I would never shame you.

I had a pain in my right side, was bloated and my my urine was dark, dark brown. It was not until I could barely walk that I finally decided to call for help. I had a raging infection from an appendicitis it turns out.

My point in mentioning my situation is that we do what is comfortable for us at the time and make the best decisions for ourselves at the time. We do what works best for us as individuals. No shaming here!
I know I need to do something soon. Taking time away from my responsibilities is something I need to figure out.