Mizani Balance Hair Bath: Reviews?

Sunshine0801

Does anyone use this after applying their relaxer? Is it any better than your regular, cheap neutralizing shampoo?

I'm going to purchase the Mizani bb rhelaxer, but am trying to see if I need the whole set. If I don't get the set, I think this would be the only product I would purchase, other than the rhelaxer...

Does anyone use this after applying their relaxer? Is it any better than your regular, cheap neutralizing shampoo?

I'm going to purchase the Mizani bb rhelaxer, but am trying to see if I need the whole set. If I don't get the set, I think this would be the only product I would purchase, other than the rhelaxer...

I use it. When I decided to start using the Mizani Butter Blends system for my relaxer, I figured I would use all the components of the system. I am really impressed with how well these items work in conjunction with each other. I like the Hair Bath, and it smells great too. Gives awesome moisture for a chelating/neutralizing shampoo...and its great how it comes right after the PerPHecting creme.

I'm very sure there are products available with similar ingredients that will work almost the same. For me...it was important in my head that I was using the entire system the way it was intended to be used....silly, some may say...but whatever.

Bottom line....I like it!! Hope this helps.

I use it. When I decided to start using the Mizani Butter Blends system for my relaxer, I figured I would use all the components of the system. I am really impressed with how well these items work in conjunction with each other. I like the Hair Bath, and it smells great too. Gives awesome moisture for a chelating/neutralizing shampoo...and its great how it comes right after the PerPHecting creme.

I'm very sure there are products available with similar ingredients that will work almost the same. For me...it was important in my head that I was using the entire system the way it was intended to be used....silly, some may say...but whatever.

Great review. Thanks so much! :)

This may seem like a stupid question, but do you think having the chelating ingredients in the neutralizer causes the neutralizer to be less effective? I don't know why, but that made me think twice about the product for a second, like it may not work as well as something that is a pure neutralizer.

Again, silly question, I know, especially since many of us add ingredients to products, like conditioners. It's just that I'm really concerned about getting all of the relaxer out, and want to make sure I'm doing it right. :)

I have the whole system except for the relaxer(which I gotta get soon), and the PrePHecting creme, which I need to get too, I like the shampoo especially and the scalp protectant......it's a good line....but very costly....that's why I only use them to relaxer, sometimes I use the Balance Bath to clarify....but I like Mizani's BB line and I can't wait until their new products come out!

I have the whole system except for the relaxer(which I gotta get soon), and the PrePHecting creme, which I need to get too, I like the shampoo especially and the scalp protectant......it's a good line....but very costly....that's why I only use them to relaxer, sometimes I use the Balance Bath to clarify....but I like Mizani's BB line and I can't wait until their new products come out!

Do you use the balance hair bath to neutralize too? If so, do you feel like it does a good jobs removing all of the relaxer?

I only own the relaxer and hair bath!!! This duo is great together.

I would highly recommend the hair bath. It has added honey and leaves your hair very soft.

I used it recently after a trip to the pool and my hair loved it!

If you Rinse the relaxer out of your hair well, the neutralizer brings your hair back to it's
proper PH level, you can shampoo with any shampoo you want to remove relaxers from your hair. It's the ph you have to worry about relaxers are high in ph and if you put the high ph shampoo on to shampoo out then you are causing Damage, to your hair. Does that make sense? This is the reason MAZANI only likes to sell to profesionals, if you use the full line step by step you will get hair that is beautifl...

when i used butter blends, i liked the hair bath more compared to usual neutralizing poos. gave my hair a lil more softness

I use the BB relaxer and hair bath and I like it. I does a good job of neutralizing and it has a color indicator. I believe that any shampoo aimed at neutralizing will do the job, you just need to make sure you rinse the relaxer cream out really well and let the shampoo sit in the hair for 5 to 10 minutes.

Ditto everything she said!

Back