Mizani Hydrafuse and Kerafuse

chayil0427

Has anyone used Mizani Hydrafuse (not to be confused with moisturfuse) and kerafuse treatments?

If so what were your results? How did you use them?

Chayil

chayil0427 said:
Has anyone used Mizani Hydrafuse (not to be confused with moisturfuse) and kerafuse treatments?

If so what were your results? How did you use them?

Chayil

girl i've tried moisturfuse and it didnt help me because i have to had something detangling and it didnt/

Excellant quality choice. Make sure you do no overdo the Kerafuse. I have used these products pretty much since thier inception, both on my hair and many, many clients.

Although I prefer Moisturefuse and Fulfyl, Hydrafuse and Kerafuse work pretty good. I used Kerafuse as a pre-poo, and then Hydrafuse when my hair was shedding/seemingly damaged. I've mixed Kerafuse and Hydrafuse as a pre-poo, and then used Hydrafuse. Either way, I'm in love my Mizani products!

bumping! I been trying to get a good review on this, with little success, mizani users come out of hiding!

I use hydrafuse and kerafuse mixed after a relaxer and my hair is soft and strong afterwards I also use the hydrafuse mixed w water, and infusium 23, and it makes a great leave in!

I've used Kerafuse and Hydrafuse. Just remember that one is pure protein and the other is pure moisturizer. It helps a lot if you have one of those charts that the professionals have for these conditioners. For instance if you hair is weak and breaking you may want to use slightly more Kerafuse than normal. I didn't have the chart when I bought it so I experimented a lot. Be careful not to use too much Kerafuse in the mix. A little bit of Kerafuse(even a teaspoon) is very potent. Once I got the correct mix ratio for what my hair needed it worked like a charm! :D

SoforReal said:
I've used Kerafuse and Hydrafuse. Just remember that one is pure protein and the other is pure moisturizer. It helps a lot if you have one of those charts that the professionals have for these conditioners. For instance if you hair is weak and breaking you may want to use slightly more Kerafuse than normal. I didn't have the chart when I bought it so I experimented a lot. Be careful not to use too much Kerafuse in the mix. A little bit of Kerafuse(even a teaspoon) is very potent. Once I got the correct mix ratio for what my hair needed it worked like a charm! :D

Yep, I saw the chart for mixing these products online. I plan to mix about 3 parts Hydrafuse with 1 part kerafuse for as a starting point.

Anyone else?

Chayil

For very weak or dry hair it's 3 kerfause to 1 hydrafuse. For slightly weak or dry it's 2:2. These instructions are for relaxed hair only. I think they are excellent products.

chayil0427 said:
Yep, I saw the chart for mixing these products online. I plan to mix about 3 parts Hydrafuse with 1 part kerafuse for as a starting point.

Anyone else?

Chayil

Could you please post the website that you saw the mixing chart? I just relaxed with Mizani lye with great results, and want to continue to use their products.

Thanks

Here's the Mizani Treatment mixing ratio:

Fine, Unprocessed, Very Dry AND Weak= 1 KeraFuse, 3 HyrdraFuse
Fine, Unprocessed, Very Dry OR Weak= 2 KeraFuse, 2 HyrdraFuse
Fine, Unprocessed, Slightly Dry OR Weak= 2 KeraFuse, 2 HyrdraFuse

Fine, Relaxed, Extremely Dry AND Weak= 4 KeraFuse, 0 HyrdraFuse
Fine, Relaxed, Very Dry OR Weak= 3 KeraFuse, 1 HyrdraFuse
Fine, Relaxed, Slightly Dry OR Weak= 2 KeraFuse, 2 HyrdraFuse

Medium, Unprocessed, Very Dry AND Weak= 1 KeraFuse, 3 HyrdraFuse
Medium, Unprocessed, Very Dry OR Weak= 2 KeraFuse, 2 HyrdraFuse
Medium, Unprocessed, Slightly Dry OR Weak= 2 KeraFuse, 2 HyrdraFuse

Medium, Relaxed, Extremely Dry AND Weak= 4 KeraFuse, 0 HyrdraFuse
Medium, Relaxed, Very Dry OR Weak= 3 KeraFuse, 1 HyrdraFuse
Medium, Relaxed, Slightly Dry OR Weak= 2 KeraFuse, 2 HyrdraFuse

Coarse, Unprocessed, Very Dry AND Weak= 0 KeraFuse, 4 HyrdraFuse
Coarse, Unprocessed, Very Dry OR Weak= 1 KeraFuse, 3 HyrdraFuse
Coarse, Unprocessed, Slightly Dry OR Weak= 1 KeraFuse, 3 HyrdraFuse

Coarse, Relaxed, Extremely Dry AND Weak= 3 KeraFuse, 1 HyrdraFuse
Coarse, Relaxed, Very Dry OR Weak= 2 KeraFuse, 2 HyrdraFuse
Coarse, Relaxed, Slightly Dry OR Weak= 1 KeraFuse, 3 HyrdraFuse

Bumping!!! For anyone who uses Mizani products, are the kerafuse and hydrafuse mxiing ratios in tablespoon measurements?

Bumping!!! For anyone who uses Mizani products, are the kerafuse and hydrafuse mxiing ratios in tablespoon measurements?

lina - the ratios (measurements) used are simply an indication of how much of each product to mix/use for a treatment, regardless whether you use a teaspoon/tablespoon or whatever else, as long as you get the ratios correct for your hair.

claud-uk Great, thanks for the clear explanation

@lina - the ratios (measurements) used are simply an indication of how much of each product to mix/use for a treatment, regardless whether you use a teaspoon/tablespoon or whatever else, as long as you get the ratios correct for your hair.

Back